Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Is And Always Will Be ......

bugsy13

You people talk to much BS!! We all know Space was and still is the Place to go. All you people talking BS here are people that went so much to space and now are sick of the place is not the place that is going down is you guys that abuse the place and now have a different opinion. I bet all you guys went to space every day, yeah, now there is no new people to meet, new drugs to do, new drinks to drink beacuse you had or done them all. Back then you use to call Space the SH@#%!!! the Place to go and were telling people how cool it was. and now that you are sick of it, you are here talking BS!! Now that they are not letting you into the club beacuse you got so Fu@#$ up once and they kicked you out, or lost your job and don't have money to get drugs or pay for drinks, or don't have any new cloth to go cause they have seen already with all the cloth you own, now you are saying the Place Suck, you suck, for taking the club vibe so serious, who gives a f@#$ who spin or who is at the door or who is working there, just go and have fun that's what clubs are for. That's what SPACE is for.....

SPACE AND ANY OTHER CLUB ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE PLACES TO GO IF YOU GO TO HAVE FUN . . .

You're really asking to get the clubplanet version of a firing squad with this one. I see you have 1 post. Did you just come on to bitch?

Anyway, the reason we bitched was because we got accustomed to a Space where everything was in order, then it became a bad place to be...so we bitched and changes were and are being made...

Very few of us get so fucked up (I feel no need for inane #$($(* ) that we are thrown out.

you suck, for taking the club vibe so serious, who gives a f@#$ who spin or who is at the door or who is working there, just go and have fun that's what clubs are for.

Well, those elements are what make a club fun. If it wasn't for a good door man and a good guy at the decks, a club would be useless. What the hell do you go for, to sit in the corner and scream at your friends all night?

And so what if we take it seriously. For some, it's a way to escape the doldrums of daily life. For others, myself included, it's more of a profession, and yes I do get paid for a lot of the stuff people talk about seeing me do on this board.

So please, do us all a favor and get lost, both from this board, and from the living world. I can see that you were an accident, and that your parents have a lawsuit with The Trojan Man pending.

We don't dispute that Space is a good club and it has brought the best Dj's ,

We just want better service and cheeper drinks , cheeper parking , be treated with respect

That kind of thing is in dispute , as a venue it's great !

So if you are to serious about it , you have taken too many drugs :eek: yourself !:tongue:

Let's hope the dance god hear our prayers and build a better club

Peace out !

Originally posted by bugsy13

You people talk to much BS!! We all know Space was and still is the Place to go. All you people talking BS here are people that went so much to space and now are sick of the place is not the place that is going down is you guys that abuse the place and now have a different opinion. I bet all you guys went to space every day, yeah, now there is no new people to meet, new drugs to do, new drinks to drink beacuse you had or done them all. Back then you use to call Space the SH@#%!!! the Place to go and were telling people how cool it was. and now that you are sick of it, you are here talking BS!! Now that they are not letting you into the club beacuse you got so Fu@#$ up once and they kicked you out, or lost your job and don't have money to get drugs or pay for drinks, or don't have any new cloth to go cause they have seen already with all the cloth you own, now you are saying the Place Suck, you suck, for taking the club vibe so serious, who gives a f@#$ who spin or who is at the door or who is working there, just go and have fun that's what clubs are for. That's what SPACE is for.....

SPACE AND ANY OTHER CLUB ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE PLACES TO GO IF YOU GO TO HAVE FUN . . .

Can we say: BITTER...... :rolleyes:

Wow....This guy is obviously nuts.. Space is a fine example of a nightclub. They do everything right. Thats why they are so successful. Besides, it shouldn't be about who is spinning, it should be about the music and the atmosphere. Drink til you have a good time damnit! Get over it. THE MUSIC>>>>>>THE MUSIC>>>>>THE MUSIC>>>>>THE MUSIC>>>>>THE MUSIC>>>>THE MUSIC>>>>>>>:laugh: