Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys Last night 12-21

lots of fun! Denny did a good job getting the crowd moving and his mixes seemed to be flawless. He played alot of songs that i loved and forgot about very cool style!!! Wayyy to many guys there they gotta do somthing about it if they can. I got way to drunk to hahah. But still a very good time a and and great music. I think thursday crowds are better. Now to find somthintg top do tonight . . . .

Glad you had a good time- sounds like fun! Too many guys there- that would have been great for me! :D

Anyway, we had such a blast at Bunkas last night- me and my girls running around, dancing, doing shots, and then at the end of the night singing Christmas carols at the top of our lungs (I just rememebered that this morning- how embarassing!):hey:

I am working tonight, I work night shift so I am not going out. Oh well, I think I had enough fun last night to last me a few days! Have a good time wherever you go- you should go to Bunkas though cause the how ya doin boys are gonna be there!

notallthere did you get a new tongue ring and a new shirt for last night? :D

Originally posted by clubangel

Last night was my frist time at Joeys ...crowd was interesting.

I had fun though..my friends had that little VIP room the whole night so we just stayed in there and partied!!

:)

Starbryte...sounds like ya had fun...I am sure I will get all the details..hee hee!

That sounds like fun honey... but you and your voice were missed at Hunka Bunka...:)

Who did you go to Joey's with? Clubkitty? I can't wait to hang out with you guys again! Are you going to Bunkas tonight? It's supposed to be a good time...

Originally posted by notallthere

Very good it sounds like we all had fun no i dident get my new tounge ring. dident have the time after the gym. I dont think im going anywhere tonight either hagover city! think im going to stay in and smoke a bowl haha

I already did.... he he ;)

:goofy:

Originally posted by gianna01

what did denny play? anyone?

Let The Sunshine In

The Tamperer

Did it Again

World Go round

Unspeakable Joy (I think....)

Thats all I can remember for now, I really have to cut back on the excessive drinking!