Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Bmw owners???

Originally posted by saleen351

Ok, who ever posted Aston Martin is not a good car is an idiot. Aston Martin is the hottest car on the road............Motor trend even said that Ferrari is in trouble.....The new Saleen S7 is by far the hottest car on the planet...... My saleen351 speedster got more looks and more ppl asking for rides and stopping me then any other car out side of a Venom 600 or a Marrenello, or Modena... Benz and BMW, are generic.....Thats why all of the Benz stock holders are sueing the company because their value is shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.astonmartin.com/media_gallery/vanquish/car1_800.jpg

Would you drive this or a Beemer???????

First off, there is a few ppl on earth that have the balls to supercharge their M3...Why? Cause it will last about a month....There is no replacement for displacment...thats why american cars don't use turbo or supercharges...Only a hand full do and they are all discontiued......I'v run plenty of m3s in my regular 5.0, I've never lost! And yes cars are an investment.....Any time you drop 50k on anything its an investment!

yeah but astons are like 250k bmw's are a measily 25-80k...

Guest saleen351

FOR ALL THOSES WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME, GO TO THE NEWS STAND BUY A MOTOR TREND. AT THE END OF THE SECTION THE GIVE ALL TESTED DATA ON ALL CARS....AT THE END OF THE SECTION YOU WILL SEE THE TOP 5 CARS THAT HANDLED THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!! NUMBER ONE WAS A STOCK MUSTANG 5.0 WITH SOME SUPENSION WORK DONE....

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/giab2.html#comp

so for a 2 thousand dollar car and another 2g's in parts you will out handle every car on the planet....The zo6 only beat it on G's by .03G....Not bad for 4k.......

viven, I don't know which cars you wanted to see, but I think you mean the S7, heres a pic for you..........

http://saleenstation.virtualave.net/OLDSITE/s7img7.jpg

http://www.exotic-imports.com/saleen.html

I was at the Javitz center last year for the auto show, this S7 was parked next to Ferrari's and Bentleys and you didn't even notice them...

Originally posted by snatchbeater

I wish I had an aston martin - I just would not drive that car in the city considering how much it would cost to fix other peoples mistakes. Its also really expensive :-) I have an jaguar xjr - it is so nice, and Jaguars really are nice cars, maybe not 5 or 6 years ago but a lot can be said about what a great job ford has done in revamping the whole lineup.

Omg hahaha do you want a best friend? LoL;)

Originally posted by saleen351

Ok, who ever posted Aston Martin is not a good car is an idiot. Aston Martin is the hottest car on the road............Motor trend even said that Ferrari is in trouble.....The new Saleen S7 is by far the hottest car on the planet...... My saleen351 speedster got more looks and more ppl asking for rides and stopping me then any other car out side of a Venom 600 or a Marrenello, or Modena... Benz and BMW, are generic.....Thats why all of the Benz stock holders are sueing the company because their value is shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.astonmartin.com/media_gallery/vanquish/car1_800.jpg

Would you drive this or a Beemer???????

First off, there is a few ppl on earth that have the balls to supercharge their M3...Why? Cause it will last about a month....There is no replacement for displacment...thats why american cars don't use turbo or supercharges...Only a hand full do and they are all discontiued......I'v run plenty of m3s in my regular 5.0, I've never lost! And yes cars are an investment.....Any time you drop 50k on anything its an investment!

PUTZ! Your S351 is supercharged. Do you even have this car?! I guess not since you don't even know its supercharged. Also , a supercharged M3 will oulast any Ford. Check out Dinanbmw.com. Even a prior stang owner said its crap compared to german cars.

u know what? i just realized something. i had an epiphany, if you will. all this talk of horsepower and acceleration, what does it matter? where the fuck are you people going that you need 400 hp and 0-60 in under 5 seconds? to the dragstrip to prove your manhood or something? with the way traffic is these days, the fucking point?

:idea:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

u know what? i just realized something. i had an epiphany, if you will. all this talk of horsepower and acceleration, what does it matter? where the fuck are you people going that you need 400 hp and 0-60 in under 5 seconds? to the dragstrip to prove your manhood or something? with the way traffic is these days, the fucking point?

:idea:

Well I don't know about the rest of you but... I'm James Bond.