Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair...

dgmodel

Im growing my hair long right now to look like this clown, any suggestions on what is in now besides these spikes everyones rocking... i tried to change my hairstyle ever couple months, but havent really seen anything or noticed any new trends... so Im going to grow it long till something better comes along... any suggestions???

attachment.php?s=&postid=580415

Originally posted by dgmodel

Im growing my hair long right now to look like this clown, any suggestions on what is in now besides these spikes everyones rocking... i tried to change my hairstyle ever couple months, but havent really seen anything or noticed any new trends... so Im going to grow it long till something better comes along... any suggestions???

attachment.php?s=&postid=580415

That HairSTYLE in the pIcTURE is 100 times better than spikes...That's just my opinion:) :)

this is funny cause i am doing the exact same thing....the only part i hate is....the transition time between spikes to the long hair...

Inbetween the two my hair is just...blah. I absolutely HATE having the hair around the sides of my head long...And to top it off I have really thick hair...so...I am growing out the top instead of the sides...and when the top gets long enough i will let the sides get longer also...but until then i am just doing my regular cut and leaving the top alone.

My brother has this cut and pulls it off great...he also has some highlights which kik it up a little...I will either go for that look or a quasi rip off of Travolta in Swordfish cause i got teh widows peak also...

HOLY SHIT!!! b, can you read minds??? cause thats exactly what im having problems with, i hate the transition stage... you cant do shit with it... and the worst part it the back of my hair at the bottom i have to cut htat shit cause i dont want it to start to look like a mullet... but yeah ... i feel your pain b...

hahaha a mullet he says....yes i am definately afraid of someone calling my hair anything close to a mullet!

I am doing OK with the transition, like I said I just leave the top along until it gets a little longer. I think right now its probably 2" on top and the sides are short....I guess you could say I have some high spikes for the moment.

Whats your gameplan for the "transition time" DG?

I feel your pain.......I've been trying to grow mine out for awhile now. It's gotten to the point where 98% of the time I have to walk around in a baseball cap, or end up looking like a wet dog. If I can just wait another 3 months.........argh :mad:

Originally posted by chynado11

im always doing something my hair , I cant stop, i think hair is probably one of the most things that you need to get taken care of that makes you look at your best, and the clothes

:bounce:

cd

It shows..........you have supermodel hair!!!!!!

I cut it short... after the gym today, i came out of the sauna and i just looked at my hair and it looked fuckin'retarded... so i cut it... back to short... oh well... maybe next year I'll grow it.

HAHA I gave in to DG, but just incase i had secon thoughts i didn't get any cut off the top...it looks decent...i was gettin so pissed cause i had a mop lookin thing on my head and it made me look like a bum when i am not:blown:

lol... Same here... glad we see eye to eye on this shit... my hair was looking like, ever seen point break??? you remember patrick swayze's characters hair cut??? it look exactly like that... it was starting to look a lil bumish.. so i had to snip... plus they were giving me shit at work about it.. saying its not professional chop it... so its for the better that I did... oh well... who says you can relive your childhooooooooooooooood???

Guest bellaragazza

use some dry wax to just lay it flat but with some body at the same time. The worst thing you can do is stick gel in long hair you'll end up with the nasty grease ball look.

I always advise my customers to pick up Paul Mitchel Dry Wax to define the locks without making it greasy..

for more hold go for Bed Head..

longer hair seems to be the new in thing..

Yeah i made the mistake once while i had long hair, of putting gel in... and it looked like i fuckin fell out of disco in bensonhurst or something... or that guy larry on threes company...

I thought I saw you the other night at the "Regal Beagal!"