Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW HORRIBLE WERE THE HOW U DOIN BOYZ...it killed my nite.......

OWNERS OF BUNKA AND PROMOTION TEAM........NEVER EVER EVER HAVE SOMETHING GAY LIKE THE HOW YOU DOIN BOYZ PERFORM like that again..........THAT LITERALLY killed the whole nite.....murdered my nite.....any one that was into the music had to stop for what seemed like forever to film some video of the worst song in america............HORRIBLE........i would have rather been at a morgue than to see that performance again..........Does anyone agree????????

you wanna know something funny? I was 200% going to Joeys tonite , but i just found out these guys are performing there too.......WHY WOULD A CLUB BOOK THESE PEOPLE???????????????? the song isn't even funny anymore its so old.......... SOmeone in JOey's please stop them from performing......... PLEASE or if they do cut the act to less than 45 minutes....learn from Bunka's mistakes.........LOL..........if ur going to joeys tonite u'll see what i mean......

you have your opinion, but you are just one person and the feeling i got from everyone leaving last night was that they had a great time and there night wasnt killed with the how ya doin boys --- The music last night was great as usual and the drummer was awesome --- best time at bunka last night -- bunka made guido history

kirk lopez was awesome as usual

:tongue: :tongue:

Guest saleen351

Word is the bunka was "ok" at best, not packed at all, but not dead, music was ok. I didn't get any info on the how ya doing boys but I can see how it could fuck a night up........Just like the time I hit DouG E fresh with limes off the bar at the old bermuda, they booed him right off stage........Soooooo funny..... Another great party Hunka Bunka........:rolleyes:

why is it everytime you diss bunka you say "i heard this about last night" -or- "someone who works there told me that it sucked". why don't you get your ass to the place, and post that you were there and you thought it sucked. everyone knows the howya boys sucked, but that doesn't cover the whole night.

now get back to bashing the promoters