Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anybodu Here Wear Earplugs?????

throughout my clubbing career and my 5 years of blasting my system in my car the time has come to wear ear plugs....i can hear the difference and it sucks.....so anyone have any reccomendations or does anyone here wear them.....i think im just gonna go ask my doctor.....

I use Howard Leight ear plugs. The ones made out of foam. I don't know if there are better ones out there, but those work fine for me. You should get a noise reduction level of about 30 decibels, that's typically the best. I buy mine at stores like Duane Reade.

Originally posted by deeprock

I use Howard Leight ear plugs. The ones made out of foam. I don't know if there are better ones out there, but those work fine for me. You should get a noise reduction level of about 30 decibels, that's typically the best. I buy mine at stores like Duane Reade.

yo thanks for the info...what color are they???

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo thanks for the info...what color are they???

And just a tip, the biggest mistake people make with these things is stuffing them down their ear canals, which ironically could damage your ear drum and leave you with a nasty earache. Wear them so they feel comfortable. :cool:

my ear are fucked i have chronic infections in my right ear. wear the plugs man ... the foam ones from teh drug sotore are okay but if you want you can goto an audiologist and get a real pair the fit them to you ear and when they are in u can barely see them, no one will notice thema nd u can hear perfectly , they dont block like converstaions or anything some of these places are just too loud for ur own good. they should cost you about $140 and u'll get alil case to carry them around and whatever, if i didnt cut clubbing down so much i would def be wearing them all the time.

in teh mean time there are ones called " quiet please" at cvs that block like 28 diciples which is pretty high and prob just about what u want ...