Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is at work?

Originally posted by bogb

I’m at work to, but I refuse to do any work. It’s not that bad. My boss and 75% of my department are out, there was no traffic coming to work, my users should be done around 1 and, then I am out. I’ll just spend the rest of the day surfing the web and try to sleep at my desk for an hour or so.

Same for me, I'm at work today but only because I don't get paid when I take a day off !!!

I refuse to work today, so I'm spending my hole work day browsing the web, the message boards and doing my emails :)

Originally posted by italianchris19

Viven where do you work????

Tech support and programming office for North Shore medical system :)

Ragga a 5.0? man you're gonna be pimpin!

I'd IM you but then I have to get someone to override the download block on the server and then they'd know what I'm up to (which is why I'm triple bored). weeeeehhh!!

Originally posted by tonito

Same for me, I'm at work today but only because I don't get paid when I take a day off !!!

I refuse to work today, so I'm spending my hole work day browsing the web, the message boards and doing my emails :)

Thats all I've done today too. It's starting to get a little dull. :zzz:

Anyone got a good story????

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I'd IM you but then I have to get someone to override the download block on the server and then they'd know what I'm up to (which is why I'm triple bored). weeeeehhh!!

Override....download wha? :confused: :confused:

Vixen - you know I'm Stoopid...can't be tellin the old fart all this computer jargon!

A simple no would've been cool!!

:cool:

Originally posted by spragga25

Override....download wha? :confused: :confused:

Vixen - you know I'm Stoopid...can't be tellin the old fart all this computer jargon!

A simple no would've been cool!!

:cool:

Hahahaha but a simple no woulda sounded rude. Basically, the company doesn't want people to download stuff like AIM and WinMX that are fun programs, so if you download a program, it can't be installed. The only people that can install the stuff are my coworkers in this office, but I'd have to ask for them to do it, and then they'd be onto my time wasting plans :idea: not that they didn't install it on their own computers or anything...argh

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahahaha but a simple no woulda sounded rude. Basically, the company doesn't want people to download stuff like AIM and WinMX that are fun programs, so if you download a program, it can't be installed. The only people that can install the stuff are my coworkers in this office, but I'd have to ask for them to do it, and then they'd be onto my time wasting plans :idea: not that they didn't install it on their own computers or anything...argh

That royally sucks ass...sorry to hear that, but isn't there a way to bribe one of your co-workers to install it for ya...show a little "leg" or something?

;)