Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club evolution

clubevolution

yes we are doing it again. New years in homestead does not sound that exicting. well, let me let you it will knock your socks off.

just think an untapped market for eletronic music. With fat house beats and the sound and lighting to set it off. My self, Dj jason marc and the great sean bauzay as well as some guest acts(system shock). And not only that we got free booze until 11:00.

the night will start off with some tec-house and progress from there. Sean will be throwing break beats for after hours. This place is for the people who live from kendell, south to the key's. We are not looking for the crowd that goes to space, our the beach. We are looking for the people who would like to taste what a club space would be like. Please e-mail me any info,question or concurns i realy want this to work...

p.s. doors will open @ 9:00 p.m

peace

Robert Cournoyer, evolutions promoter and Dj:rolleyes:

I thought it would be a good idea to give anyone on this message board free entrance on New Year's to this event......

So anyone here who wants free entrance to this, just PM me or Rob(clubevolution) with the first and last names of whoever you want to be put on the guest list.

peace