• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chynado11

:puke:

:biggun:

:biggun:

ACCESS DENIED!! PLEASE EVACUATE BUILDING!!

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

Trust me, if you get a little of this pussyeater.gif you'll be doing whole lot of this :D

Especially if you're rollsmile.gif a the time.

Originally posted by Kuro

But pussyeater.gif is fun to do, too. pussyeater.gif and bj1.gif together is fun, but it's hard to concentrate, especially when you're rollsmile.gif. Anyway, Chynado11 will find all of this out later.

I want to dochyna, or I mean I want chynado too:rolleyes:

BTW, Shady is all of this included in the $75 ticket, if so are they still available??

ahahahhaaaaaaaa hmmmm i dont who that be?? dont worry ill be there tomorrow..in the freezing cold..walking around looking for trouble

but then again trouble seems to be at this sasha party im about to go to with on the look out meat eaters...no no no dont eat me hahaha no pun intended :letsgo:

--are u still psyched vixen??

cd

doll16.jpg

ahahahhaaaaaaaa hmmmm i dont who that be?? dont worry ill be there tomorrow..in the freezing cold..walking around looking for trouble

but then again trouble seems to be at this sasha party im about to go to with on the look out meat eaters...no no no dont eat me hahaha no pun intended :letsgo:

--are u still psyched vixen??

cd

Yeah dude, but u better watch out, when we go to Limelight I'm throwin yer ass into the booth with *encoded for security purposes* and you're gonna be Eff'ed! (no pun intended LoLoLoLoL) :laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Waaaaaaaaa Yo Chyna u shoulda stayed up here in NY where it's safe... oh wait, Anthony who? LMFAO!!

Don't worry about chyna she's in good hands down here. Wait I almost forgot I'm mad at that beeootch. How could've I have forgotten all the pleasant things she was saying. Ohhh chyna:blown: :laugh:

Yeah dude, but u better watch out, when we go to Limelight I'm throwin yer ass into the booth with *encoded for security purposes* and you're gonna be Eff'ed! (no pun intended LoLoLoLoL) :laugh:

do i smell rotten italian snausage in the air *sniff sniff*... hahaha.. vixen dont go near the Staten Island skewered shish kabobs, either or ill shoot you in your keilbasa...

eff'ed hahahaa total terminology breaking through hahaha :D

-Pgiddy dont worry me and vixen dont worry about the little vienna sausage you got either :rolleyes:

dont be mad be happy that youll be in the same city as Chynado..

and these big guys :biggun:

*chanting* New york New York Staten Island whoops did i say that out loud i mean New York New York.. big sausage..i wannna eff..damn did i say that too..shiiiiit those :biggun: are really getting to me shiiiiiittt

cd

doll16.jpg

do i smell rotten italian snausage in the air *sniff sniff*... hahaha.. vixen dont go near the Staten Island skewered shish kabobs, either or ill shoot you in your keilbasa...

eff'ed hahahaa total terminology breaking through hahaha :D

-Pgiddy dont worry me and vixen dont worry about the little vienna sausage you got either :rolleyes:

dont be mad be happy that youll be in the same city as Chynado..

and these big guys :biggun:

*chanting* New york New York Staten Island whoops did i say that out loud i mean New York New York.. big sausage..i wannna eff..damn did i say that too..shiiiiit those :biggun: are really getting to me shiiiiiittt

cd

Yo Chyna u'r LOSIN IT!!! You want staten Island sausage? Is that what your subliminal conscious is telling us? YO BIGMAHS!!! Or wait I know another one, it's maaaaaaad dirty though like someone was airdropping a care package and it landed on the top of a huge garbage mound and this particular sausage popped out, rolled allllll the way down alllllllll that trash, banged into a few old hoes and some rotten skank on the way down, rolled across the dirt parking lot where Bigmah's mom's trailer is at thenfell in a smelly Staten Island creek and got stuck in the mud on the bank before it was propelled by nuclear reaction right into your shopping bag. But uhm, it can eff :idea: WA WA you want dirty sausage!!! P.S. no sausage with pitchfork!

Yo Chyna u'r LOSIN IT!!! You want staten Island sausage? Is that what your subliminal conscious is telling us? YO BIGMAHS!!! Or wait I know another one, it's maaaaaaad dirty though like someone was airdropping a care package and it landed on the top of a huge garbage mound and this particular sausage popped out, rolled allllll the way down alllllllll that trash, banged into a few old hoes and some rotten skank on the way down, rolled across the dirt parking lot where Bigmah's mom's trailer is at thenfell in a smelly Staten Island creek and got stuck in the mud on the bank before it was propelled by nuclear reaction right into your shopping bag. But uhm, it can eff :idea: WA WA you want dirty sausage!!! P.S. no sausage with pitchfork!

noooo HEEEEEELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO..it was a j-o-k-e to bigmah and not the other snausage that wants to get his sausage glazed by the meat grinder..hint hint..but never can!!!!!!!!!! poor old factory shit...

yeah i need to come up there and just relax...riiiiight

pgiddy where are u are u mad at me ...poor little wee wee oh im sorry poor little baby *60 second timer alarm goes off* pgiddys done...daaaaamnn saaammmmmm :laugh:

cd

doll16.jpg

VIENNA SAUSAGE LINK WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shut up you people are not funny, three words, Defmation of character, small? quick? neither of those words relate to me. Thanks for your concern though. Now both of you can fuck yourselves, enjoy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yo Chyna u'r LOSIN IT!!! You want staten Island sausage? Is that what your subliminal conscious is telling us? YO BIGMAHS!!! Or wait I know another one, it's maaaaaaad dirty though like someone was airdropping a care package and it landed on the top of a huge garbage mound and this particular sausage popped out,

1.rolled allllll the way down alllllllll that trash,

2. banged into a few old hoes

3. some rotten skank

And at what point did you come into contact with this?:laugh: :laugh: ;)