Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vixen Is A Club Goddess!!!

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

At least I have a job :laugh2::rolleyes:

Thats very good cuz you obviously need the money, see no money(you)=get a job, money(me)=don't need a job, anyways I am going to be getting a job in Feb., I think or at least I will start looking by then. Keep up the good work there in tech support, I'm sure your doing a great job!

Job or no job, tech support or no tech support...waisting time and posting on CP on company time without getting caught is an artform that only the selected few can master...it takes effort, blood, guts, and tears to reach "Club Goddess" status....for that vixen...I'm getting drunk in your honor during my Chrsitmas dinner regardless of what type of influence that might have on my nephews, hell I'll even let them join in the festivities, F*uck I'm getting my whole family drunk.....:D :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vic how did your nephews like your friend Jose Cuervo?

he he, i got the little sucker off to a good start in life and while i was at it, also introduced "Pepe" (Mr. Cuervo himeslef) to his little cousins....needless, I got drunk....thats the way a mexican Christmas is, hell we even get drunk during baby showers, we just need an excuse to drink....:D :D :D