Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Questions About Upcoming Friday Nights At Roxy

I love Johnny but didn't go last friday. Had to see my boy dj scott project at LL even if it was only for 2 1/2 hours. i'm not a big person for opening nights, two many people that shouldn't be there not dancing. so when is the new sound system coming in (i heard phazon II) and when are they going to be a little striciter with the door policy. the combination of the man johnny fucking vicous, the amazing space that is roxy, a new sound system, and a crowd with a god vibe, i think that is the ingredients for a beautiful party that will hopefully be around for a while. have a safe and merry.

DEEK

I have heard that it will be installed in two or three weeks. The place was packed on Friday, but not so packed that you couldnt move. And it isnt hot inside the club, there were some parts that were freezing. I thought for the most part that everyone was well dressed, and there were a lot of attractive people. Not sure if the door policy will change though. Hope to see you there next friday

launchpromo@hotmail.com