Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A very merry Christmas to the Cluplanet crew..

sgtfury

Although we may not always agree on various things, i want to wish all the Clubplanet crew a merry Xmas...ive met a lot of cool people from this board...sobeton, pod, mimid, digital7, xtc, soldado, staceyg, richierich, supermanb, GA2, ...and i think i met attomic one night..but i cant really remember becuz i was f'd up....anyway...whether you like house, trance, d&b, tribal, techno, breaks, two step and whether your favorite DJ is timo maas or acosta...we all make up the clubbing community and because we have all come to this board we not only have expressed our individual voices, but, we have strengthened our collective voices....so Merry Christmas to all...!!

THATS AN ORDER!!

Now that we are on the subject, where the hell has macfunk been lately.....in a way, its just like when i see him out...he hangs out for a few minutes and then disappears......the funniest thing is one night i was driving to shadow lounge and i see this guy walking down 16th street talking to himself and low and behold...its Macfunk!!!!!