Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pls help me ... pills

Nikkie221

Hi everyone, i haven't posted much so nobody really knows me but i just had a question someone might answer. . .

i live in ny area and few days ago i bought a few pills from some dude i did't know.(i know, i know. . but anyways) they tasted very strong almost burning the tongue kinda ,i got a good feeling from the guy and the pills so thats how i bought them.

This is what the stamp looks like. the pill is white wiht a line that divides it in half across it. It has a letter p on top part and the bottom part has a number 4 . The e-z tester didn't react in a best way it just doesn't change color much, only a slight hint of dark orange/yellow.( i thought maybe there is something wrong with the tester ,it is about 2 years old and i don't know if there is an expiration date for it) Well if anyone has seen these or if u know whether the e-z tester has expiration time pls let me know ! the new years is comming and i really need to know what to do with theses.

Any responce will be very appriciated, thank you and Happy holidays

Da i esche, vsem privet i s novim godom zaodno !!!

Originally posted by Nikkie221

Hi everyone, i haven't posted much so nobody really knows me but i just had a question someone might answer. . .

i live in ny area and few days ago i bought a few pills from some dude i did't know.(i know, i know. . but anyways) they tasted very strong almost burning the tongue kinda ,i got a good feeling from the guy and the pills so thats how i bought them.

This is what the stamp looks like. the pill is white wiht a line that divides it in half across it. It has a letter p on top part and the bottom part has a number 4 . The e-z tester didn't react in a best way it just doesn't change color much, only a slight hint of dark orange/yellow.( i thought maybe there is something wrong with the tester ,it is about 2 years old and i don't know if there is an expiration date for it) Well if anyone has seen these or if u know whether the e-z tester has expiration time pls let me know ! the new years is comming and i really need to know what to do with theses.

Any responce will be very appriciated, thank you and Happy holidays

Da i esche, vsem privet i s novim godom zaodno !!!

I wouldnt take it. The testing kits dont have an expiration date. A dark orange/ yellow reaction means it isn't an extacy substance to it.

I wouldnt take the chance, its not worth it.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I wouldnt take it. The testing kits dont have an expiration date. A dark orange/ yellow reaction means it is an extacy substance to it.

I wouldnt take the chance, its not worth it.

nooooo you got it wrong.,...a dark purple or black change in a few seconds means it contains xtc....anyother color means it contains other ingrediantes

www.dancesafe.org lllook for the color chart

Dark orange/yellow means you bought a pill that contains speed. :( Unless you want to be jumping up & down off the walls , or very sick don't take these......

Sorry you had to find out the hard way , simple dont buy from pills from stangers.

It's good you used a testing kit.. Remember brands mean nothing, always test your pills..

They are not E!! Somebody tried to sell me those in Tunnel.When i tested them there was no reaction.My friend....the stupid ass he is,bought 100 of them not too long ago.When I asked him what kind of pills he had he said "four plays".Then when he came to my house and i seen the pills...they were the same exact ones.These are some sort of prescription pill because they are in the Physicians Desk Refference book.If you are gonna do anything with them,my first suggestion would be to throw them out the window.