Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Dave

fuclubkidd

this BS of me being "followtherules" really needs to stop....lainie it posting all over the board that its me....its bull that the IP matches cause its not me.....if she continues this defamation of character to the rest of the board im sure some1 will take action against her......its a shame that such a great board is being ruined for me by one person....for the last and final time "followtherules" is not me, if i have something to say it would b said under this name

Thank you

Etienne! :D

"i "WISH" i could "TWIRL" every saturday night "VIP" style! (oops!)"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kiddo, you and I need to chill. Maybe we'll meetup at Limelight using Trancend's or Lavendermeance's list. Or maybe Roxy using, umm, is it msoprano's?? lol

We could go on forever here.

~kAt~ *ahhhhhhhh childish behavior at its best* :D I guess you can call us the instigators. ;)

Originally posted by misskittie

"i "WISH" i could "TWIRL" every saturday night "VIP" style! (oops!)"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kiddo, you and I need to chill. Maybe we'll meetup at Limelight using Trancend's or Lavendermeance's list. Or maybe Roxy using, umm, is it msoprano's?? lol

We could go on forever here.

~kAt~ *ahhhhhhhh childish behavior at its best* :D I guess you can call us the instigators. ;)

ill b at ROXY this friday....Deborah Cox....saw her once and im definetly ready to see her again...maybe i will see u there

and im not an instigator...just the truth teller lol.....throw me an IM so that we can LOL all night long!

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Please do use those lists they are great kids. Hey Soprano how did you get that list at Roxy?;)

ha ha Maybe if I needed a list to get into Roxy, I would resort to one that is advertised on CP. But since Im friend with D&T, I don't need to pay~

~kAt~ *effort is good honey- maybe you will win a battle sonner or later*:rolleyes:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Man you should go into comedy Kat

Maybe you should take a course in manners and speak only when spoken to. You obviously can not read since that was directed to DaVe. But, its just another sign of your unprofessionalism.

Dont worry...people see whats happening here. Funny thing is, I bet they'd rather I was moderator then you~

~kAt~ *power for the people* :laugh:

Originally posted by misskittie

ha ha Maybe if I needed a list to get into Roxy, I would resort to one that is advertised on CP. But since Im friend with D&T, I don't need to pay~

~kAt~ *effort is good honey- maybe you will win a battle sonner or later*:rolleyes:

D & T are awesome.......i'll support them to the bitter end....i wonder if Dave is even gonna respond to this....hey Dave are u out there?

Sorry Lainie but I don't want to be a moderator on this board or any other board for that matter. As for me emailing DaVe, I already have a draft in progress.

Now, maybe you need to take a step off of your pedistal and start realizing the faults at hand here. You seem to be lacking a lot of common sense. And sarcasm just makes you look like a *sarcastic bitch*. Particularly in the context which you direct to me.

Get a clue...I have never been jealous of anyone. Never needed to be...and surely would NOT be of some fat chick who thinks her shit don't stink when I smell her lying ass, staging her own death ass over in Jersey~

Lainie, fine. If it has been up for months, I would not know of such a thing since I rarely change my signature on this board. But the signatures are not even my main gripe. It's the behavior of the moderators on internet boards.

Its funny how you are the only one who took it as a direct insult. No other modderators on any board is arguing my point of view. But I undeerstand how truth can hurt.

~kAt~

See but that is what I am talking about Kat you say "IF IT'S BEEN THERE FOR MONTHS" You made a comment about us not having it there before you even looked.

First you prob was the Sigs and then it was the mod's, why don't you just chill out already, geezzzz enough already

You said you weren't excluding anyone from yourbold statement. So how could you not expect for me to take offense. Now you are saying people are excluded from that statement.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

eventually CCD you have to realize it is you.

i have been seeing posts like this about you for the last few years.. 100s of people over that time. if they were all still here at CP this thread would be 5 miles long agreeing with kat, ichi, etienne , boresse etc...But you drove them away. which is why other boards are thriving, you single handlely created competion for CP. Your employers must be so proud.

Your friend Wiliam T

Originally posted by willot

i have been seeing posts like this about you for the last few years.. 100s of people over that time. if they were all still here at CP this thread would be 5 miles long agreeing with kat, ichi, etienne , boresse etc...But you drove them away. which is why other boards are thriving, you single handlely created competion for CP. Your employers must be so proud.

Your friend Wiliam T

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats great!

Originally posted by willot

Your friend Wiliam T

I have had no problems with CCD.

SOME people just like to create all this drama over nothing, and do not make any sense @ all. It is all getting so rediculous. I'm just waiting to see who'll be the smart one and so far the one that you're all trashing is actually ahead of you in that department.

Let's just all grow up and move on.

Enough is enough.

Originally posted by boreese

SOME people just like to create all this drama over nothing, and do not make any sense @ all. It is all getting so rediculous. I'm just waiting to see who'll be the smart one and so far the one that you're all trashing is actually ahead of you in that department.

Enough is enough.

Well u really dont know the entire story of my situation and im sure you have not spoken to the inumerable other people that have a problem with CCD. As every1 knows i was wrongly accused of causing DRAMA under another name (contrary to the belief of others). All i want is an apology, just as Trancend got one when he was wrongfully accused. I once thought that CCD was a nice person also, but that was before she spoke to me in a patronizing manner. But boris u are entitled to your own opinions just as the rest of the board is, so i will not slander you because of your opinion. Hope to see at Roxy on Friday. And a word of advance try not to form opinions contrary to the belief of certain others....all this hate towards me started because I happen to think that some people from a Very Important Persons board are very nice....

Originally posted by boreese

Enough is enough.

yea i hear that bro....can we just all relax and get along.....CCD is my girl so i gotta defend her:D