Clubplanet Nightlife Community

not BISEXUAL BUT...... (evil grin)

LikmyLipz

I haven't hooked up witha girl in a long time.. and i Just want to see how good i would be at eating a girl out.. i'm so god damn curious.. .. its not that i'm bi sexual.. (i wouldnt date a girl) but i would hook up with one.. i'm pretty open with my sexuality..

so anyone open to let me eat there tight wet pussy?

hehehe lets not forget the 2 tongue rings.. ohhhh and the one at the end is a hoop...

Guest danni133

I get it.....

When I read your post I so got what you mean. When I have been drunk/high at the clubs and I'm dancing, I have gotten close to ladies. Although I'm totally in guys, there is a part of me that likes to freak it with the girls.

~Danielle

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

I haven't hooked up witha girl in a long time.. and i Just want to see how good i would be at eating a girl out.. i'm so god damn curious.. .. its not that i'm bi sexual.. (i wouldnt date a girl) but i would hook up with one.. i'm pretty open with my sexuality..

so anyone open to let me eat there tight wet pussy?

hehehe lets not forget the 2 tongue rings.. ohhhh and the one at the end is a hoop...

i'll let u eat my cock!!!! the tongue ring sounds good.

Guest danni133

Jerry....

you again? Run LikMyLipz run! He's after all the chicas on the board? But then again can you blame him?

lol

~Danielle

P.S. Limelight on Fri? hehehe

Guest gabo

I would love to watch two girls sucking on each others pussys!! Having two girls 69ing and me moving from girl to girl...omg I would be in heaven you have no idea!

And what would you achieve from this? A swollen head?? Bigger ego maybe??

You honestly could not eat me out and satisfy me if I knew youre reasoning behind it. You too have to be into it and enjoy it. The smell, the taste, the touch. Not just do it for the mere reason of wanting to see if you could "rock my world". Thats just ridiculous.

Id rather let a 10 year old boy practice on my pussy then you~

:rolleyes: ~kAt~

Originally posted by misskittie

And what would you achieve from this? A swollen head?? Bigger ego maybe??

You honestly could not eat me out and satisfy me if I knew youre reasoning behind it. You too have to be into it and enjoy it. The smell, the taste, the touch. Not just do it for the mere reason of wanting to see if you could "rock my world". Thats just ridiculous.

Id rather let a 10 year old boy practice on my pussy then you~

:rolleyes: ~kAt~

AW IM GLAD TO SEE YOU MISSED ME!

You obviously have no concept of what bi-sexuality is. I didn't look past your point at all either. I read what you said and look at your reasoning as ridiculous.

Your main jist here is, "you want to know if your good at it". Well, why not become a little more flexible and start eating yourself out? Thats how the very best learn. :tongue: