Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
siceone

she strikes again

I am not even safe in my dreams.

I had a dream so real that this girl came to my house teased the fuck out of me, was the sweetest thing in the world and asked me to marry her. now not only was this about the girl I love, but every thing was lucid I think the only sense I didnt achive was smell. I fucking woke up in a cold sweat and I could swear it was real for 5 mins... and I was just starting to forget about her.

so right now to 90% of women out there I want to say I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH I HATE YOU ALL.. STOP BEING SO FUCKING SEXY AND LEAVE US MEN ALONE..I just want one fucking day with out thinking about your voice or your sexy lips.

with that said what are you doing tonight?

Originally posted by siceone

I had a dream so real that this girl came to my house teased the fuck out of me, was the sweetest thing in the world and asked me to marry her. now not only was this about the girl I love, but every thing was lucid I think the only sense I didnt achive was smell. I fucking woke up in a cold sweat and I could swear it was real for 5 mins... and I was just starting to forget about her.

so right now to 90% of women out there I want to say I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH I HATE YOU ALL.. STOP BEING SO FUCKING SEXY AND LEAVE US MEN ALONE..I just want one fucking day with out thinking about your voice or your sexy lips.

my man

i feel you...

fucking town whores

Originally posted by siceone

aww hun Im sorry stop dreaming about me already. I love you too;) I promise I wont tease you:tongue: