Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Think Alcohol And Sex Is Good!

XxS87xX

This weekend ( well sort of it all started thursday) I started drinking, I went to a company party and me and my girlfriend drank. Friday afternoon me and her went to another party and got shitfaced!! OMG everyone was drunk. There were I believe 6 of us left at the end of the night and we all went to bed. I slept in the bed with 3 girls and i dont really care what the couple in the next room was doing. But we all got the talking and next thing I know I have three naked women in the bed. One married ( OMG sort of a fantasy) this virgin and my girl I ate them all out and they did stuff and I had sex with my girl and the virgin. It all occurred staurday all over again ( drinking and alcohol ) except there was no married woman. OF COURSE I FORGOT TO MENTION ALL THE EMOTIONS THAT GET IN THE WAY!. So my girl asked me if I liked it and Yes on a physical level but no on a emotional level witch fucks witht e physical level alot!!

SO how was your weekend??

:confused: