Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Rich Luzzi track?

hojo53

Guest saleen351

I know for a fact Luzzi has a cover club mix of: myfifthteenminutesoffameareupsosomeonepleaseshootme,,,,its the baez mix....JP will def play it.........

i liked this song at first...i even bestode the honour of putting it on one of my mixed compilations (TehE) ...but after a few listens i went into my bathroom and shoved about 3 q-tips into each one of my ears...and plus the fact that the song is like 45 1/2 hours long makes me want to shoot all my finger and toes off one by one at each joint...:eek::blown::eek:

That is the name of the song and it actually was PERFORMED by Rich at SF this summer. I was there, do not remember the date but I went to support Rich. I went to college with him... it was not a great performance due to audio problems, but none the less he did perform it on stage. As for him working with JP I know for a fact they are working on things together. Rich also is working with Fred Dertz (SP?) on some alternative stuff. That type of music better suites his type of voice. Typical people always criticize when they do not even have a song out!!!! That is some funny shit, not liking something is one thing, criticism is another. Small minds...... I guess.

Originally posted by ROME0

That is the name of the song and it actually was PERFORMED by Rich at SF this summer. I was there, do not remember the date but I went to support Rich. I went to college with him... it was not a great performance due to audio problems, but none the less he did perform it on stage. As for him working with JP I know for a fact they are working on things together. Rich also is working with Fred Dertz (SP?) on some alternative stuff. That type of music better suites his type of voice. Typical people always criticize when they do not even have a song out!!!! That is some funny shit, not liking something is one thing, criticism is another. Small minds...... I guess.

yeah thats what he told me.. Hes working with Fred Durst from Limp biscuit.. DOn't mind some of these people.. They are just rude...

The song was never called Where Are You My Love.. Eddie Baez jr where you at??

"Typical people always criticize when they do not even have a song out!!!! "

lol Your kidding right.. So because I dont have a song out I'm not allowed to criticize anyone elses work? Hmm Siskel & Ebert have never made a movie but they sit there every freakin weekend and criticize every movie that has come out in the week.... Criticizm is part of the game, if you cant take it then maybe you shouldnt play...

Originally posted by tranza

The song was never called Where Are You My Love.. Eddie Baez jr where you at??

"Typical people always criticize when they do not even have a song out!!!! "

lol Your kidding right.. So because I dont have a song out I'm not allowed to criticize anyone elses work? Hmm Siskel & Ebert have never made a movie but they sit there every freakin weekend and criticize every movie that has come out in the week.... Criticizm is part of the game, if you cant take it then maybe you shouldnt play...

tranza for president!!!!! :) :) :)

Originally posted by tranza

Hmm Siskel & Ebert have never made a movie but they sit there every freakin weekend and criticize every movie that has come out in the week....

I understand your point Tranza...but, Siskel and Ebert have thier own TV show and are paid to do that in that part of the industry... there is a big difference between them and a clubkid posting thier 2 cents on a message board. Siskel and Ebert don't say a director sucks, they just give thier opion. This whole topic reminds me of those that lay claim to the age old topic "JP sucks". I mean people have the right to thier opion, but morons saying ANY artist that is working with names like Jonathan Peters, Eddie Baez, and Fred Durts... does not suck. They just might not like thier genre or style. Just like people saying JP sucks.. c'mon working with artists like Whitney Houston, DJ's like Paul Van Dyk do not suck! They just do not like his genre or style....

Originally posted by petedrags

gene siskel died this past year...it's now ebert & roper

OMFG!! I swear!! I was just reading down through the posts and I just busted out laughing when I got to this.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG!! LMAO!! It's all like bickering back and forth and whatnot and then this absolutely hilarious statement!! Mad props to you petedrags!! What would CP do without personalities like you!! OMG!! You just made my day!! I dunno, it was funny.. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ROME0

I understand your point Tranza...but, Siskel and Ebert have thier own TV show and are paid to do that in that part of the industry... there is a big difference between them and a clubkid posting thier 2 cents on a message board. Siskel and Ebert don't say a director sucks, they just give thier opion. This whole topic reminds me of those that lay claim to the age old topic "JP sucks". I mean people have the right to thier opion, but morons saying ANY artist that is working with names like Jonathan Peters, Eddie Baez, and Fred Durts... does not suck. They just might not like thier genre or style. Just like people saying JP sucks.. c'mon working with artists like Whitney Houston, DJ's like Paul Van Dyk do not suck! They just do not like his genre or style....

Yeah I guess your right..

How the hell are you anyway :D No more SF?

OMFG!! I swear!! I was just reading down through the posts and I just busted out laughing when I got to this.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG!! LMAO!! It's all like bickering back and forth and whatnot and then this absolutely hilarious statement!! Mad props to you petedrags!! What would CP do without personalities like you!! OMG!! You just made my day!! I dunno, it was funny.. LOL

spank you...spank you very much...i try my best...you guys all have your keyboards up your ass...me i pulled it out...it's kinda tigh up in dea

Originally posted by hojo53

Anyone know the name of Rich Luzzi's new track? Heard it this past Friday. Sounds too much like "without you". Same tempo, echo's, etc. Prob not gonna be as big as "without you"

hmmmmm no i dont but he sounds a little constipated if you asked me...if he can make a track im sure my dog can make one too...;)

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg