Tasting your pussy!

synderella420

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot to mention that rdancer is officially in charge of preventing the test subject from biting her own tongue during the probing. he uses his own specially modified probe for this delicate procedure. sometimes he also releases a proprietary 'relaxation cream' into the test subject's digestive tract.

syn, as part of the procedure test subjects are subjected to a minimum of three orgasms induced by oral sex, compliments of the head researcher (me). i think that would get you plenty wet.

klohe, you're next!

Ablane, I have prepared that controlled envionrment you specified. I spared no expense to the grant given to us by Harvard and proffesor Gildstein... The room is setup just the way you asked.. Completley white room, King Size bed, Straps to hold subject in, Nighty Provided by Victorias Secret in all the colors you specified, as well as an outfit to change into once the seminar is finished. Digital Camera on Tripod for the class oral presentation, Ointments, creams ( Whipped, Choc syrup), lotions ( Bath and Body Works, as well as those Edible Underwears you wanted. Lots and lots of towels and baby whipes, and the razor just in case she let a little stubble grow from the Holidays. Now all that is left is me you and the subjects. Klohe is def. second but I want first dibbs on her...

thank you rdancer. i never once doubted the selection comittee's choice in you as assistant lab rat. please do not forget the collection of feathers, mint oil, and "collection" vessels. your request for klohe has been submitted to the board, we will await their decision. at the same time, i submitted my abilities to provide klohe with the relaxation cream as previously noted. the sony digital video cam will record all the important information.

who's after klohe?

Originally posted by ablane

thank you rdancer. i never once doubted the selection comittee's choice in you as assistant lab rat. please do not forget the collection of feathers, mint oil, and "collection" vessels. your request for klohe has been submitted to the board, we will await their decision. at the same time, i submitted my abilities to provide klohe with the relaxation cream as previously noted. the sony digital video cam will record all the important information.

who's after klohe?

Well Im glad I have your utmost respect sir, I signed on this project because of your outstanding reputation. the added tools feathers and mint oil are noted and will be brought, with some of my own added toys. Dont worry we shall not be replaced by batteries... After Klohe I would like to Examine Clubkat ( From what I hear she has unfathomable expiriences in this field, and FieryDesire, But I think she is more of a masocist so we would need to recreate some sort of a torchure chamber, we are going to need to dip in the funds. I also want to invite a female that likes to perform oral sex as well, We need a female to female standpoint from this perspective, The lab has an exceptional view and they wont know we would be there, due to the mirror sided wall... Any more recommendations sir ? :laugh:

Originally posted by ablane

syn, rdancer and myself would be more than happy to supply you with pictures of previous subjects undergoing the experimental extractions. pm me for details.

rdancer, when are we doing this?

Sometime before Friday, Im leaving for Vermont, I sent you the memo earlier :D

Guest danni133

If you ladies are describing your pussy smell as 'stench' thats reason alone not to want to taste it. For me, I'm freaky so I say 'why not' when guys ask me to do it. Doesn't bother me any. An ex of mine would make me brush my teeth after I'd blow him...what the fuck?

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

If you ladies are describing your pussy smell as 'stench' thats reason alone not to want to taste it. For me, I'm freaky so I say 'why not' when guys ask me to do it. Doesn't bother me any. An ex of mine would make me brush my teeth after I'd blow him...what the fuck?

~Danielle

Another Subject :D

Originally posted by danni133

~Danielle

I like this gal!! :)

this shouldn't be as funny as it is, but i'm sitting at my desk laughing.

ok, another integral part of the research is the effect of jealousy on other men. therefore, i recommend that we hire some non-shirt wearing SF regular to walk down the street (in a leopard thong, of course) and show our video tape to men between the ages of 13 and 72. after five minutes of viewing our recruit will punch the viewer in the face and move on to the next subject.

a second test will be the girl taste test or "secondary probe cleaning technique" as discribed on page 27 paragraph 3 subsection 1a whereby the next female in line is required to clean the primary probe orally and then comment (using the standard 1-5 scale) as to the flavor, temperature, and smell of the current female test subject. Should the researcher accidentally complete the research during this portion of the exam, the exam must be repeated after a brief resting period.

where's my pm, syn?:D

Originally posted by synderella420

Okay but I need a request, I want special oil the one that you blow on and it gets hot!! :D

I will be reporting for duty Sir Ablane you are the general :tongue:

I expect a complete and thorough job from both of you leave no holes unfilled!!! :laugh:

Dont worry we will be very Thorough with you and your many holes :D