Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**DANNY HOWELLS @ VINYL- New Years Eve ROLL CALL**

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i'm sorry..

i have this constant habit of playing down to the level of my competition :)

:::Hiss::: :) That was actually pretty good...I would congratulate you in person, but I'll be dancing when you're dozing off in your crib monday night...

Adam...you know your crippled old ass BETTER be there...:D

Originally posted by ReginaP

:::Hiss::: :) That was actually pretty good...I would congratulate you in person, but I'll be dancing when you're dozing off in your crib monday night...

riiiiiiiiiiiight

sleep?

i'll be going strong all nite.. and you'll be making an early retreat back to la casa de endeble :tongue:

;)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

actually.. thats what casa de endeble means.. house of the weak a.k.a. regina's house :)

Oh my gosh...that IS what it means?! Gosh I didn't know that...such a coincidence that I used that word :rolleyes:

I KNOW what it means...except I believe it's referring to rob's house...and if you're so sure of yourself, why don't you make some stakes? :tongue:

Originally posted by blaznny

wow i didn't even realize i was beiong called out..... we will see. Now its on. personally i think your writin checks with your mouth your body can't cash ;) (yes i did bring it to the top gun lines) but we will see.

Just let it be known its on:D :D :D

Oh baby I wasn't even referring to you, I was commenting on your weak friends, but if you want a piece to bring it biznitch:tongue: Don't mess with me hun, you don't know about this;)

Originally posted by msoprano13

yooooooooooooooooooo rob all i gotta say is who put yentel beats on at 10am at alex's house last new years and got the party started again..............

<---------------that would be me....these 2 clowns have no clue whats in store for them:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ahahahahaha NOT A DAMN CLUE

lmfao

ladies.. you are GOING DOWN

bwhahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by ReginaP

Oh my gosh...that IS what it means?! Gosh I didn't know that...such a coincidence that I used that word :rolleyes:

I KNOW what it means...except I believe it's referring to rob's house...and if you're so sure of yourself, why don't you make some stakes? :tongue:

no need to get fiesty precious :tongue:

everything will be ok i promise! it'll only be a couple hours of abuse.. then when you've had enough, i'll let you be on your merry way whilst i continue tearing up the floor ;)

Originally posted by msoprano13

yooooooooooooooooooo rob all i gotta say is who put yentel beats on at 10am at alex's house last new years and got the party started again..............

<---------------that would be me....these 2 clowns have no clue whats in store for them:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

who you calling clowns little boy. Whne I'm done with you, you will never know what hit you...Its on baby and don't mess with me...I'm bringing a whip too;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

who you calling clowns little boy. Whne I'm done with you, you will never know what hit you...Its on baby and don't mess with me...I'm bringing a whip too;)

Oooh which one? If it's the one I think it is, he's gonna be hurtin'....:D

There is almost nothing that has made me feel as loved, or at least fun to dance with, as my valiant attempt to NOT go clubbing on NYE.

No, no, i said, I will not pay inflated entrance fees, brave crowds of tourists and sweaty kids, and freeze my ass to do what I do every other weekend for cheap...and I set myself up with a nice loft party in Brooklyn, no hassles, no fee.

AND THEN ALL YOU HAD TO START IN....at first it was just a few ppl that I love to see, asking nicely, and being politely told I wouldn't be there, then it was another wave of ppl I see less often, demanding NYE kisses, and then it was the whole fucking world telling me I'd be a social leper if I didn't come to Vinyl....

so FINE, YOU WIN!! I will keep my self in a conscious and semi-ambulatory state till about 3 or 4 and hop a cab to see all my lovelies and Mr. Howells and dole out kisses to the lucky ones.

With that in mind is there going to be a meet-up for the late arrivals???

Originally posted by jbocc10

listen rob..... you forget who you first went with to hear howells there????????? you shoudlve said, "me msoprano, and jbocc will be rolling up around 3 or 4!!!!! bitch. :laugh:

i know my bad bro.. shits gonna be illlllllllllll :D

are you having a good time??

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by jbocc10

listen rob..... you forget who you first went with to hear howells there????????? you shoudlve said, "me msoprano, and jbocc will be rolling up around 3 or 4!!!!! bitch. :laugh:

yeah take that.....

but seriously rob are you having a good time???????????????

nah i hand it to bocc though he has had much stronger performances than i have lately... Showed us all up the night of twirl by randomly goin to Factory as well

kudos to you Mr. Boccio now don't go disappointing me on new years ;):D

Originally posted by fierydesire

Oh baby I wasn't even referring to you, I was commenting on your weak friends, but if you want a piece to bring it biznitch:tongue: Don't mess with me hun, you don't know about this;)

ok apparently i don't know about this...

bla bla bla ;)

I think you just really want to give me a new years kiss ;):love::D