Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**DANNY HOWELLS @ VINYL- New Years Eve ROLL CALL**

Originally posted by msoprano13

she talks mad shit....lmfaooooooo i love it....yo pfloydbitch shes getting the best of you on this thread.....hahahahaahha

regina did we meet???/ if its only at roxy i might not remember...i was just a little drunk:)

Hmmm I think veeery briefly at Roxy...you stayed till the end no?...if so, that was only till 7am...let's see if you can make any later than that...;) And you know you want to be my girl fiery's bitch :D I have faith in you hun...as for your friend...I dunno...seems like a lightweight...;)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ReginaP

Hmmm I think veeery briefly at Roxy...you stayed till the end no?...if so, that was only till 7am...let's see if you can make any later than that...;) And you know you want to be my girl fiery's bitch :D I have faith in you hun...as for your friend...I dunno...seems like a lightweight...;)

:laugh: :laugh: Don't worry Mike will be my bitch;) But I thought he already was..:confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: :laugh: Don't worry Mike will be my bitch;) But I thought he already was..:confused:

wow mike and rob gettin bitched by two fired up broads :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well sorry fellas i got my money on the ladies i mean i know how you get down... nah actually Rob was a trooper last time at Vinyl. he stayed for the long haul. So what kind of party favors are in the mix??? i think that will have much to do with some peoples performance :D

as for me instead of this little bickering i am gonna be the silent one and show you all up ;)

its all about being the darkhorse favorite

although i will admit my performance at vinyl last time was very weak. Alright well i am gonna go to sleep from now until new years cause apparently its on!!!

Originally posted by blaznny

well sorry fellas i got my money on the ladies i mean i know how you get down... nah actually Rob was a trooper last time at Vinyl. he stayed for the long haul. So what kind of party favors are in the mix??? i think that will have much to do with some peoples performance :D

as for me instead of this little bickering i am gonna be the silent one and show you all up ;)

although i will admit my performance at vinyl last time was very weak. Alright well i am gonna go to sleep from now until new years cause apparently its on!!!

party favors?

umm.. there'll be a nice variety i'm sure ;)

lets get a pool going on how many times bocc will ask people if they're having a good time :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by blaznny

Oh don't be silent..you want some of this too..We will see if you can handle this..Don't put it past me and my chica...We have closed out Vinyl plenty of times..so um...its on...Just bring it boys..;)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

lets get a pool going on how many times bocc will ask people if they're having a good time :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bro i am dying over here. i got the speech at roxy. "Bro everything alright? you havin a good time?" like every time i saw him. Gotta love the kidd.

Blaze~you want in? ;) I have the money on us too...trust me we can hang....;)

Rob~we'll see if you've got anything...period ;)

Party favors? :confused:;)

funny.. where you guys in july and september when i was closing out that mutha w/ howells throwin down the funky breaks :D

its all over... don't worry though.. you not the first to get done.. and certainly won't be the last ;)

funny.. where you guys in july and september when i was closing out that mutha w/ howells throwin down the funky breaks :D

its all over... don't worry though.. you not the first to get done.. and certainly won't be the last ;)

Hmmm....where were you when burridge and pappa were there...seemed to miss you at burridge/van m and deep dish too...and I've NEVER seen you at DT...

Don't worry, Z and I are nice girls...we'll sing you a lullaby when you're dozing off on that table by the coatcheck ;)

Hmmm....where were you when burridge and pappa were there...seemed to miss you at burridge/van m and deep dish too...and I've NEVER seen you at DT...

Don't worry, Z and I are nice girls...we'll sing you a lullaby when you're dozing off on that table by the coatcheck ;)

roxy was my first time out since howells in september hun.. been doing the school thang..

but just to warn you, howells brings the intensity beyond that of anyone you just named, and been there for all of em except burridge..

its all about the 8 am techno and 10 am funky breaks, if you're even there to hear em.. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: bwhahaha...damn would NYE get here already so we can show thes boys a thing or 2;)

roxy was my first time out since howells in september hun.. been doing the school thang..

but just to warn you, howells brings the intensity beyond that of anyone you just named, and been there for all of em except burridge..

its all about the 8 am techno and 10 am funky breaks, if you're even there to hear em.. ;)

I would take your word for it, but I don't have to...I'll be there...

By the way, how do you know what he does at 10am? Read someone's review? ;)

You know I was doing the school thing as well, but I still got my ass to Vinyl...OH and I remember you go to NYU..but puhleaze so do I and its all good... No excuses!! :tongue:

damn u should really watch what you say hun...cause we can hang longer than you...I'll just watch you plastered in the chill room with your boyz...Me and girl will be rockin Vinyl..hehe. Ask anyone..they know about me and you will see proof on NYE babe;)

I would take your word for it, but I don't have to...I'll be there...

By the way, how do you know what he does at 10am? Read someone's review? ;)

actually by that time my moves are so sharp i'm leaving permanent signs of my presence on the dancefloor :D

i'm a closer.. dont' worry, i take it easy on those less able to do so ;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

You know I was doing the school thing as well, but I still got my ass to Vinyl...OH and I remember you go to NYU..but puhleaze so do I and its all good... No excuses!! :tongue:

damn u should really watch what you say hun...cause we can hang longer than you...I'll just watch you plastered in the chill room with your boyz...Me and girl will be rockin Vinyl..hehe. Ask anyone..they know about me and you will see proof on NYE babe;)

hey what can i say.. not a good excuse i know.. but if i have to stay in during the semester so i can rock a 3.7 and get into an investment banking position, as opposed to missing a few gigs at vinyl.. well its not really a tough decision ;)

but the semster is over now.. which means i'll be getting looooooooooooooooooooose :D

actually by that time my moves are so sharp i'm leaving permanent signs of my presence on the dancefloor :D

i'm a closer.. dont' worry, i take it easy on those less able to do so ;)

Oh here he goes running his mouth again...:D

My girl and I will be partying even after vinyl closes...if you're lucky enough to make it, you'll be snoozing on the train...:tongue:

Btw...I got my education at Tulane in New Orleans...talk about distractions...but us women are good at multi-tasking ;) Can you say the same??