Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**DANNY HOWELLS @ VINYL- New Years Eve ROLL CALL**

Originally posted by ReginaP

Oh here he goes running his mouth again...:D

My girl and I will be partying even after vinyl closes...if you're lucky enough to make it, you'll be snoozing on the train...:tongue:

Btw...I got my education at Tulane in New Orleans...talk about distractions...but us women are good at multi-tasking ;) Can you say the same??

now you see pfloyd..my girl can hang...NYU well it isnt a party school like Tulane...

And um are you down for some after hour partying at Regina's or will we send you on your way to LI?:tongue:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh here he goes running his mouth again...:D

My girl and I will be partying even after vinyl closes...if you're lucky enough to make it, you'll be snoozing on the train...:tongue:

Btw...I got my education at Tulane in New Orleans...talk about distractions...but us women are good at multi-tasking ;) Can you say the same??

wasn't a distraction persay.. it was a choice :) Stern curve is a bitch and i wanted to be on the top tier...

but i'll be doing the same hun.. partying non-stop :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

now you see pfloyd..my girl can hang...NYU well it isnt a party school like Tulane...

And um are you down for some after hour partying at Regina's or will we send you on your way to LI?:tongue:

You KNOW his ass is going to be on that train...;)

nyu is the most anti-social school on the planet :laugh:

how will you send me on my way while your sleeping? :confused:

just curious :tongue:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

oh puhleaze...:rolleyes:

NYU..well its anti-social cause there is way too many things to do, plus I dont' dorm..but I have went to some of those dorm things and damn they suck

Oh and the stern curve is a bitch...damn they are really tough on your asses.

Oh hun I won't be sleeping...I will send you on your way with mike. I'll make sure you will make it home in time...while we continue to party at G's apt...:tongue:

Don't panic kiddo...we'll be up long enough to make sure nobody takes advantage of you on the LIRR...

See Z told ya he can't hang ;)

WTF do you know?:rolleyes::tongue:

Shit you had nothing else to say cause you know you willbe schooled along with your boy;)

oooooooooooo someone's getting fiesty..

retract those claws ;)

its gonna be interesting, to say the least.. apparently you lassie's swear you're there til the end.. i *know* i'll be there.. so maybe it will be all 3 of us standing while msoprano is in a coma in the back :laugh:

if this shit ends before noon i'm going to factory :D

retract those claws ;)

its gonna be interesting, to say the least.. apparently you lassie's swear you're there til the end.. i *know* i'll be there.. so maybe it will be all 3 of us standing while msoprano is in a coma in the back :laugh:

grrr baby...

Um yeah Im a fiesty chica....Can you deal? :tongue:

Well Msoprano better keep his ass awake..I got plans in store for him..no comatosing on me;):tongue:

retract those claws ;)

The claws are the most interesting part sweetheart...;)

The 3 of us huh? Hmmm...well I know that TWO of us will be there at the end...counting Zehra one...counting me two...Nobody does fiesty like us ;)

You are going to carry msoprano to factory in a coma?! :confused: Some friend you are! ;) And if the party ends after 12pm? Gonna crawl back to the island...? ;) You don't stand a chance...

:)~

The claws are the most interesting part sweetheart...;)

The 3 of us huh? Hmmm...well I know that TWO of us will be there at the end...counting Zehra one...counting me two...Nobody does fiesty like us ;)

You are going to carry msoprano to factory in a coma?! :confused: Some friend you are! ;) And if the party ends after 12pm? Gonna crawl back to the island...? ;) You don't stand a chance...

:)~

yup.. two fiesty chicas who'll be out by 6 am :laugh::laugh:

Hey Z maybe we should take it easy on the kid...msoprano left, and yo KNOW Pfloyd can't handle the 2 of us by himself ;)

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

i think you need to slow down pumpkin.. gotta start saving your nrg up if your gonna attempt to hang w/ me :)

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

i think you need to slow down pumpkin.. gotta start saving your nrg up if your gonna attempt to hang w/ me :)

You're getting cranky qt...are you sure this thread isn't keeping you up past your bedtime?:laugh:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

damn i leave for work and i see my name all over the place,,,this one talks shit that one talks shit....wtf is going on ova here:laugh: :laugh:

i see partying in apartments after vinyl closes:D

some care to explain the rest of this tread for me......

ABUSE WILL BEGIN AT VINYL.....IM AMMMMMMMMMMMPED

Oh don't be silent..you want some of this too..We will see if you can handle this..Don't put it past me and my chica...We have closed out Vinyl plenty of times..so um...its on...Just bring it boys..;)

wow i didn't even realize i was beiong called out..... we will see. Now its on. personally i think your writin checks with your mouth your body can't cash ;) (yes i did bring it to the top gun lines) but we will see.

Just let it be known its on:D :D :D

Originally posted by msoprano13

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

damn i leave for work and i see my name all over the place,,,this one talks shit that one talks shit....wtf is going on ova here:laugh: :laugh:

i see partying in apartments after vinyl closes:D

some care to explain the rest of this tread for me......

ABUSE WILL BEGIN AT VINYL.....IM AMMMMMMMMMMMPED

wow bro i seen it... Nothin but words in my eyes. i seem to have jumped in on a little private party between the four of you.

i mean the thread was so fawkin long i didn't even bother readin the first few pages:rolleyes:

well since i seem to have been written off... i got my money on my boys!!! but bottom line is you know Bocc is gonna be around at 1 in the afternoon askin people if they are havin a good time and you know i got to watch his ass to make sure he gets home so we'll see what happens.

love all the shit talkin though ;):D

Originally posted by blaznny

wow bro i seen it... Nothin but words in my eyes. i seem to have jumped in on a little private party between the four of you.

Private? :) Nah there's always room for one more ;)

PFloyd~one sided my ass...you know you're going to miss the train and cry about how your mommy wouldn't drive you into the city at 3 am...:tongue:

as for msoprano....if I know my girl well, and I do, I would be very very afraid if I were you....:D She's taking you down.

4 days left..

and then imma have to LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN :D

bwahahahahahahahaa

;)

Is that Shakespeare? ;) That education is really paying off :tongue: Don't worry babe your books will keep you company when you realize that you can't come out and play ;)

4 days and counting :heart: