Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u do in between New Years and Christmas

chynado11

Well I have been in the studio today, and i cleaned my house from top to bottom early this morning, getting ready for DC tomorrow, and then off to Manhattan fri morning, wellll i know i have like tons of stuff to do, but unmotivational and i dont feel like dealing with the cold weather up there...does anyone else feel bleh during this holiday season..

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by chynado11

Well I have been in the studio today, and i cleaned my house from top to bottom early this morning, getting ready for DC tomorrow, and then off to Manhattan fri morning, wellll i know i have like tons of stuff to do, but unmotivational and i dont feel like dealing with the cold weather up there...does anyone else feel bleh during this holiday season..

cd

doll16.jpg

Werd, I feel the same way, pretty much just waiting for new years. But you can come over and clean my house? Ahh what a pleasant thought, chynamaid in her little outfit with the little duster:eek:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Werd, I feel the same way, pretty much just waiting for new years. But you can come over and clean my house? Ahh what a pleasant thought, chynamaid in her little outfit with the little duster:eek:

hmmmmm you wish u knew huh...;)

i usually have a maid clean my house but i need to get off this lazy ass of mine and do it..i need to get motivated!!!!!

:disgruntled: :(

cd

doll16.jpg

Nice, whitetail is open, I might head up there tonight, a little kb's on the lifts.

Chyna, yeah you should get off your ass sometime, we wouldn't want it to go to waste. Stop puffing so much and maybe you will be highly motivated like me someday. I need some cafe asia and drinks right about now. :idea: Hold on let me see if they will deliver

yeah, its pretty bleh, its been pretty bleh since I got to FL, so Im actually looking fwd. to getting back to DC tomorrow and of course the Sasha show and sh*t...wht I am not lookg fwd. to is fuckin' work on Friday, I still dont know how the fuck I'm going to manage that, I know I'm goin to be feeling like :blown: and I'll more than likely still be :roll: , but I'l still party hard on the weekend :D

Originally posted by vicman

t...wht I am not lookg fwd. to is fuckin' work on Friday, I still dont know how the fuck I'm going to manage that, I know I'm goin to be feeling like :blown: and I'll more than likely still be :roll: , but I'l still party hard on the weekend :D

I think someone's going to be calling in sick on friday.

Originally posted by crank47

I think someone's going to be calling in sick on friday.

:idea:

I think I can function for the first 2 or 3 hrs of the day, say until lunch time, take lunch until 1pm...the real challenge will be the afternoon, I'm thinking of just taking a trip to the bathroom and locking myself in there until 5 only to emerge when its time to go home :D :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Dude y'all totally got a one-track mind. Don't bother unless they have regular delivery shipping to Long Island

Nope no delivery to the snobs in LI, sorry, but I can have Chyna bring you leftovers from when we go tonight, that is if there is leftovers, what you want,let me guess, california rolls and shrimp roll?:)

:idea:

I think I can function for the first 2 or 3 hrs of the day, say until lunch time, take lunch until 1pm...the real challenge will be the afternoon, I'm thinking of just taking a trip to the bathroom and locking myself in there until 5 only to emerge when its time to go home :D :D

Isn't that what you pretty much do everyday when you get back from Taco Bell:laugh: :laugh: Sorry vic, but someone has to pick up the slack since shady isn't here today.

Nope no delivery to the snobs in LI, sorry, but I can have Chyna bring you leftovers from when we go tonight, that is if there is leftovers, what you want,let me guess, california rolls and shrimp roll?:)

No stupid, get it right. California, spicy california, cucumber, kani (that's crab, not shrimp). And do send that up!

Chyna ~ Spend this week getting your ass psyched for Friday... CP party and Limelight and Vinyl!! Wheee!!!! :bounce:

Isn't that what you pretty much do everyday when you get back from Taco Bell:laugh: :laugh: Sorry vic, but someone has to pick up the slack since shady isn't here today.

Alright I gotta give it to you. That was witty. Keep trying, maybe you can get a few more!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

No stupid, get it right. California, spicy california, cucumber, kani (that's crab, not shrimp). And do send that up!

Chyna ~ Spend this week getting your ass psyched for Friday... CP party and Limelight and Vinyl!! Wheee!!!! :bounce:

hahahhaaaaaa sushi yum yum...smoke salmon, cream cheese and asparagus ....cant beat it

vixen girl u need to let me know whats up and if you can come meet me in manhattan for a night out or a weekend of absolute deelishness hahahha:laugh:...call or im me later

u need to help get me psyched about iceskating...hahaha NOT!! im so not gonna go out in the cold if i dont have to

cd

doll16.jpg

baja fresh, baja fresh...one of dem chalupas from taco bell will make even the most staunch mexican pay a visit to the ER to get a stomach cleansing :puke:

Guest jroo

baja fresh, baja fresh...one of dem chalupas from taco bell will make even the most staunch mexican pay a visit to the ER to get a stomach cleansing :puke:

i like the beef baja gorditas, its like everything, you can do it as much as you want, just in moderations. no binging and you'll live forever, right? or is it the other way around? i cant fucking remember, lousy k putting holes in my brain. you would think that that would hurt, but it was rather fun!!

Originally posted by jroo

i like the beef baja gorditas, its like everything, you can do it as much as you want, just in moderations. no binging and you'll live forever, right? or is it the other way around? i cant fucking remember, lousy k putting holes in my brain. you would think that that would hurt, but it was rather fun!!

nothing like greasy food to bring you out of a k hole or to ruin ur :roll:

in my infant days of "stimulant"'use Waffle House is where I would always end up, then I discovered there were no Waflle Houses in Miami, so I ended up in Taco Hell more often than not, later it was any small maw and paw mini-mart in Manhattan ...now? its the 7-eleven across the street from Buzz...:D :D

hahahhaaaaaa sushi yum yum...smoke salmon, cream cheese and asparagus ....cant beat it

vixen girl u need to let me know whats up and if you can come meet me in manhattan for a night out or a weekend of absolute deelishness hahahha:laugh:...call or im me later

u need to help get me psyched about iceskating...hahaha NOT!! im so not gonna go out in the cold if i dont have to

cd

doll16.jpg

Yuck, yuck, yuck...I was chillin with Crownroyal at his hosue on XMAS eve...and I had to put up with him eating that shit. To add to that, SHOCK VIDEO 2002 was on...eww people eating cow shit, girl eating maggots, live grasshopper, SHEEP EYE, and more shit for $5,000. FUCKING SICK!!!

thanks for sharing jimi..however..u know ud do that shit for $5000 bucks ;)

cd

doll16.jpg

Yah maybe, if someone threw in a BJ from the one and only CD...lol...NEVER, I would NEVER do sicky things like that...yuckie poo poo.:laugh: