Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Nights Sexcapades (Details inside)

fierydesire

Well, it started off as a rather quiet evening. I was awaiting for my friend Matteo to arrive. So I wait and wait and he finally gets here with a bottle of vodka in one hand and orange juice in the other. So I could already sense what I was in for. We start drinking and slowly we get intoxicated. Then, I suggested that we take a walk and get some air. I could sense that the sexual tension was building up along our walk. We hit a park and slowly start walking into the middle of the field. We find a little path and realize there is no one around. I stop for a second and look Matteo into eyes. I begin to creep up toward his luscious full lips while placing my hand up his chest and my other hand down his pants. I grab on to his hard cock and begin rubbing it. He pulls me closer and throws me up on him. I wrap my legs around his body. I start kissing and nibbling on his neck, tasting every inch of him. He slowly backs up toward the bench and sits down with me on his lap. He begins to pull my shirt up and starts nibbling on my ever so hard breasts. With his mouth full with my nipples, he slowly creeps his hand down my pants and begins fondling my wet cleanly shaved pussy. I'm enjoying all of this but yet I crave for more. So I whisper in his ear that we should start heading back to my place to continue on with this. I start fixing myself and we make our way back to my apartment. Without even a chance to take a breath I start ripping his clothes off. I throw him on to my bed and nibble every inch of his body. I tie him up making sure that I can have my way with him. While he is tied up I run over to my draw and whip out the many flavors I have. I pour vanilla all over him and lick him all over. I make my way down to his luscious dick. I place my lips on it and begin to suck away. He sits there moaning and begs for me not to stop. So I continue, but I need to be pleasured some. So I untie him and ask him, if he would spank me. I bend over and tell him to hit me harder and harder. I then tell him to put his pulsating cock in me. He starts pushing and pumping harder. His balls smacking against my ass, making me ever so wet. I clinch to the pillows and scream out, moaning and groaning. We persist on for hours. After the first round, he places me flat on my bed and begins eating and tonguing down my pussy. My juices fill his mouth while he takes it in. He licks me dry. Still I want more. So I place my legs on his shoulders while he thrusts his cock in me. He pushes ever so hard while I cling on to my headboard. I turn over to the clock and realize that he has to leave. So the night has come to an end. He gets dressed and I walk him to the door telling him that we should continue on tomorrow.

What an evening;) :hump:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

Sounds good to me! :cool:

you suck spragga!! I have been saying lets get some 5 dollar hookers for months and you never wanna hang.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

that is cause you smell biatch..I see no luv for my thread. WTF :cry:

It seem like you got enough attention from your boy toy lol:tongue:

You want attention! Ill spank your ass nice and hard you wont beable to sit for a week

Originally posted by gabo

It seem like you got enough attention from your boy toy lol:tongue:

You want attention! Ill spank your ass nice and hard you wont beable to sit for a week

damn...well spank away baby..my boy toy haha:laugh: You have the offer to be my boy toy but you missed out..hehe:)

Guest gabo

damn...well spank away baby..my boy toy haha:laugh: You have the offer to be my boy toy but you missed out..hehe:)

I missed out?? you never said the magic password :tongue:

Well, it started off as a rather quiet evening. I was awaiting for my friend Matteo to arrive. So I wait and wait and he finally gets here with a bottle of vodka in one hand and orange juice in the other. So I could already sense what I was in for. We start drinking and slowly we get intoxicated. Then, I suggested that we take a walk and get some air. I could sense that the sexual tension was building up along our walk. We hit a park and slowly start walking into the middle of the field. We find a little path and realize there is no one around. I stop for a second and look Matteo into eyes. I begin to creep up toward his luscious full lips while placing my hand up his chest and my other hand down his pants. I grab on to his hard cock and begin rubbing it. He pulls me closer and throws me up on him. I wrap my legs around his body. I start kissing and nibbling on his neck, tasting every inch of him. He slowly backs up toward the bench and sits down with me on his lap. He begins to pull my shirt up and starts nibbling on my ever so hard breasts. With his mouth full with my nipples, he slowly creeps his hand down my pants and begins fondling my wet cleanly shaved pussy. I'm enjoying all of this but yet I crave for more. So I whisper in his ear that we should start heading back to my place to continue on with this. I start fixing myself and we make our way back to my apartment. Without even a chance to take a breath I start ripping his clothes off. I throw him on to my bed and nibble every inch of his body. I tie him up making sure that I can have my way with him. While he is tied up I run over to my draw and whip out the many flavors I have. I pour vanilla all over him and lick him all over. I make my way down to his luscious dick. I place my lips on it and begin to suck away. He sits there moaning and begs for me not to stop. So I continue, but I need to be pleasured some. So I untie him and ask him, if he would spank me. I bend over and tell him to hit me harder and harder. I then tell him to put his pulsating cock in me. He starts pushing and pumping harder. His balls smacking against my ass, making me ever so wet. I clinch to the pillows and scream out, moaning and groaning. We persist on for hours. After the first round, he places me flat on my bed and begins eating and tonguing down my pussy. My juices fill his mouth while he takes it in. He licks me dry. Still I want more. So I place my legs on his shoulders while he thrusts his cock in me. He pushes ever so hard while I cling on to my headboard. I turn over to the clock and realize that he has to leave. So the night has come to an end. He gets dressed and I walk him to the door telling him that we should continue on tomorrow.

What an evening;) :hump:

Girl, That's one hell of a story......I'm starting to rage just reading it...He should have stayed over and f*ucked you all night because it doesn't sound to me like your done yet...

Originally posted by rdancer

Im just going to have to get one of those wooden row boat paddles then :) I was trying to be civilized, but with you it seems there is no halfway... KINK

babe...you know how I am..but you didnt get to spank me at Roxy..so you have to make up for it big time:tongue: ;)