Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo..i had the hottest fucking dream the other night bout a board member(sex story)

quoth

ugh my god...WOW!!...this dream was so fucking hot and no fucking lie that i like totally woke up with some extreme pulsing and throbbing in my hard cock that i couldnt take it. So check it, me and this girl were in some club in the dream but like not like a club that exists. She was wearing a black skirt and a black top that had a few buttons. I was off to the side of the dancefloor which was like a basement sorta set-up and fuckin she walks right over to me and sticks out her tongue and licks my lips gently while staring into my eyes after each and every lick. Now i had never known this side of this person but i was loving it. She then proceded to turn herself around after gently licking my lips with her and her tongue and she pressed her ass which was in a very short black skirt right up firmly and thrustfully against my cock where u could tell that she felt it throbbing on her ass between her thong. She then started to thrust her ass into me in which i was against a wall and it felt so goddamn good. The whole time she gave me very seductive look as if she just wanted me to unbuckle my pants and just penetrate her ever so deeply until every last inch of my hard throbbin pulsating cock was firmly inside her wet tight pussy. But after she was done dancing with her ass into my cock and feeling it getting bigger, she took me by the hand and proceded to lead me to this secret area of the club. There were like these parachute looking designs similar to the ones when u enter the club, Vinyl...just white clothes hangin from the celings and sides to separate other couples in this secret area. It was then that she sat me down and gave me this ultra seductive look in which i went straight for her neck and was kissing the enitre right side of it as she tilted her head to the left and placed her long fingernails down my neck and i kissed and tongued even more so. She was definitely in such heat and i decided to see just how much heat she could take so as i was kissing her neck i slowly unbuttoned two of the buttons on her blouse and slide my hand inside and rubbed each of her nipples through her black lace bra. At that moment i kept rubbin them while looking her dead in the eye with such a FUCK ME look and could not resist but just to cup her face in both hands and kiss her slowly at first yet deeper and even more passionately than she had expected. At this moment, as i was kissin her deeply she ran her hand and long fingernails up my lap and started to unbuckle and unzip my pants just so she could place her hand on my warm cock and feel the throbbing sensations that her eyes, long hair, and gentle touch were producing. She reached into my joe boxers and grabbed all of my cock and started stroking it and takin her fingernails and lightly rubbin my balls with them. It was at this point that i could not resist but to throw her backwards onto the sofa in this chillout area and see her panting body breathing so rapdily cause of the heat of passion just taking over and i could do nothing but kiss her inner thighs of her sexy smooth and delicious legs with gentle licks and big licks right up her inner thigh straight to her dripping wet passageway. At that moment, seeing her in such heat and rubbin her own nipples and sucking her own tits as i so eagerly just penetrated her pussy with my tongue and slipped it right inside and wiggled it up and down, side to side, at such a rapid pace that sent such a jolt through her body that she came instantly screaming my name in ecstasy. I continued to fuck her pussy rapidly with my tongue diving it in and out as i tapped her clit teasing every sensation that i could. She just wanted more and more, so i stood her up, pulled down her thong from the top with my teeth and stood behind her with my arms wrapped around her and rubbed my cock on her bare ass so she feel its warmth and hardness. Outta no where, as she stood up still in such heat...i kneel down and give a giant lick from her ankle...up her leg...up her inner thigh...and slide my tongue right inside of her once again but this time wiggling it around with such fury that her juices just flow right into my mouth and i taste her everlasting beauty. So juicy and wet she gives me that seductive look once again, the same one she gave on the dancefloor, and took her hand, grabbed my cock and balls entirely and just kneeled down as she walked me backwards twards this sofa and placed her right hand groping my bare cock and her left hand and fingernails on my chest seating me down slowly. She then just started rapdily licking the head of my cock with the same rapidness and cat licks as i was licking her clit earlier. She just looked me in the eyes and then devoured all seven inches right into her mouth and i played with her nipples and slid a finger inside of her pussy while she sucked my cock very hard and very raw. She could not take anymore and so she stood up..took off the rest of her clothes and proceded to lie down as i hovered over her and looked her deeply in the eyes and slowly dipped the head of my hard cock inside of her all u heard was just a moan of passion ever so loudly and as the head slowly went in...i pushed..i pushed really hard..and i thrusted very deeply and plunged every inch of me inside her and i kept on going and kept on plunging deeper and harder and faster and fasttttttttter and it got so fuckin hard and fast that my balls were just flapping right against her ass and she was loving it so much that she got on top of me reverse and slide my cock inside of her and just rode me like i was her little whore with her clit rubbin against my balls with every thrust that she would make..she kept going more and more and more and i could feel her juices flowing on my cock and she yelled "IM CUMMING OMG UH UH UHHHH IM CUMMING" and at that same time...i was about to cum too and i just kept fuckin her tight pussy and she said "NO stay inside of me, i want to feel u cum all inside of me" and with that she moaned even louder and evennnnnnn louder then BAM!!!! i shot a load all inside of her and she felt nothing but my warm cum just flowing all inside of her and i was cumming so much that i pulled out and came all over her firm tits and on her nipples and i came all over her ass. And we just layed there lookin deeply into one anothers eyes..caressing our bodies and finally wrapping our arms around each other.