Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody ever just wanna be........

SPYGIRL3

Anybody ever just wanna be totally outta their normal character??? Even just the slightest thing, the way you dress, talk, present yourself???

Personally I get these urges just be a complete looney toon(in a good way) when I am out with my friends, especially if we are having a great night out. Trouble can be fun!!!!:tongue:

Sometimes I would wish that, like how would I be if I was an asshole instead of the Nice Guy. Like would I get more girls, would people fear me, would my reputation preceed me. If you could change your personality with a snap you would be a god. You would be perfect.

I think some people switch into different modes, depending on where they are going to be.....Even if you change your appearance and so on, the real you will still exist. Having a reputation that proceeds you is not always a good thing, even if the rep is a great one. People place expectations on you, before they meet you, and in some way, shape, or form, you have live up to it.......IMO