Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dimis Wed.

I went to Dimis nightclub last night and i have to tell you that it was pritty good for a Wed party. There was alot of guys, but enough girls were there so i was ok.

I felt that the music in the begining of the night was horrible and i was about to go home, untill the hip hop dj came. Dont get me wrong i hate hip hop but he came on and the party really started to move.

Then another dj came on and he really was off the hook. Even though i noticed people bumping into the dj booth, and making the music skip and bothering him, he matained his composer and still made the party a great night.

Anyway, i had a good time and i am going next week.............did anyone else go??????????????

Ultra thanx for the reviews. The first djs did suck i Have to admit. Than Klutch came on got the people dancing. From there mark carucci came on and took the night away. Im sorry for everyone who came and couldnt get in we reached our fire code last night and couldnt get anyone else in there till people left. The club will prove to be a new spon on wednesdays for weeks to come. I will do my very best to show that this party has great potential. Once again im sorry for everyone who came and didnt get in.

Stephen

Steve

I just wanted to say that i agree but if u have the first dj's who were spinning, spin next week, alot of people arent going to go. I dont understand why you have 5 dj's spinning. Other then that, if keep the hip hop dj spinning and Mark Carucci i feel that dimis wed. will do well for a long time.

This week we had 3 djs an opener klutch than mark carucci. Its rough because klutch got there late yesterday his set was supposed to b e 1130-1230 than mark spin after him to close but since klutch was late that threw everything off. Im hoping to see you next week and thanx for advice and happy holidays andrew