Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dry Spell

marcid21

It's been over 3 weeks since the last time I had sex, and I'm not even horny. I'm wondering if I should be worried????

Could it be that I've given up on the capabilities of men, and their abilities (or lack of) to send me off into my first of many wild orgasims?

Or could it be that the last "manly man" was just too much to handle.

Am I going to wake up tomorrow and be a ravaged horny beast?

I'm concerned.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by marcid21

It's been over 3 weeks since the last time I had sex, and I'm not even horny. I'm wondering if I should be worried????

Could it be that I've given up on the capabilities of men, and their abilities (or lack of) to send me off into my first of many wild orgasims?

I'm concerned.

some girls say that I am too much of a man!! So give me the chance to fuck that tight little pussy and I will make you go 6 months with out thinking of sex cause you'll be that content.:D

Originally posted by gabo

some girls say that I am too much of a man!! So give me the chance to fuck that tight little pussy and I will make you go 6 months with out thinking of sex cause you'll be that content.:D

...and if u need any more convincing, look at this poor guys avatar! :(

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

...and if u need any more convincing, look at this poor guys avatar! :(

I knew that avatar would come back to haunt me.

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm concerned.

Just havent been running in to the right guys...

I think you need to find a guy who entertains you, stays on the fon with you all night, makes you laugh hysterically, has a sexy voice, and finds you damn fun to be with...wonder where you can get one of those??? maybe in a forest? maybe on some hills??? He'll prolly be in disguise, wearing ferrari jantzen sunglasses so you'll have to look hard... and youll prolly need energy so eat a bologna on toast before you begin your journey... ;)

Just havent been running in to the right guys...I think you need to find a guy who entertains you, stays on the fon with you all night, makes you laugh hysterically, has a sexy voice, and finds you damn fun to be with...wonder where you can get one of those??? maybe in a forest? maybe on some hills??? He'll prolly be in disguise, wearing ferrari jantzen sunglasses so you'll have to look hard... and youll prolly need energy so eat a bologna on toast before you begin your journey...

You forgot the part about someone who made me smile all day long, and who sent me on this impossible mission to find Blossom at work, someone who loves cheese, someone who will let me pick his belly button fuzz......and someone who could have watched the sun rise this morning....with me.

:love:

Broke my dry spell officially six days ago on the last night of my college career. It was incredible evn though chances are I'm probably not gonna see alot of that girl in the future. I waited 1 month and 23 days to break my dry spell, the longest time in a long time, because I wanted to break it with someone special and I did, but I'm getting ready for the long post graduate dry spell