Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone going to the MTV New Years Eve Ball at The World!

Just wondering if anyone is going and what to expect. Also if i get into the city around 7 how do i get through all the people in times square just to get to world that starts at 8....There is alot of people that fill in the streets...Anyone have any info for me!

Originally posted by jester22

Just wondering if anyone is going and what to expect. Also if i get into the city around 7 how do i get through all the people in times square just to get to world that starts at 8....There is alot of people that fill in the streets...Anyone have any info for me!

I would suggest since you are from NJ. Take a bus or train in to Port Authority, and then walk over to the club. Just make sure you haveyour icket handy to show to the police to let you threw the raod blocks. Last year, they gave us a pass that you put around your neck and its lets you pass the road blocks. Are you sure it starts at 8? It didnt start till 10 last year. The line was a bitch though. The best thing is to take mass transit to the city. The buses/trains start again at like 7am. Have fun.