Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Bliss?

I've never been, but friends of mine went a couple of weeks ago and said it sucked.

They said it was totally empty inside and they only stayed for a little while then bailed. They said they got there around 12/1am so it should have been crowded by then.

NYE could be a whole different ball game though...

Too bad, Boris used to be the shit back in the day!!

BIG ROXY FRIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I went there a few weeks ago and the place sucks! The sound system makes you feel as though your eardrums are going to explode, because the bass is too damned high. I used to like Boris, but he wasn't spinning anything that you wouldn't hear on KTU on a Saturday night.

The only redeeming quality was that the girl at the door was making cheesy guys put their big gold chains inside of their shirts, and there was a goodlooking crowd.

In a nut shell, I wouldn't go there again if they paid me.

Originally posted by divalicious

I went there a few weeks ago and the place sucks! The sound system makes you feel as though your eardrums are going to explode, because the bass is too damned high. I used to like Boris, but he wasn't spinning anything that you wouldn't hear on KTU on a Saturday night.

The only redeeming quality was that the girl at the door was making cheesy guys put their big gold chains inside of their shirts, and there was a goodlooking crowd.

In a nut shell, I wouldn't go there again if they paid me.

Oh cmon Mo!!! I know you are going back there for NYE! Stop playin!!! Hehe

Yeah, I agree with Mo. It was a little super-cheesey for my taste and Im from Jersey!!!

I didnt see the gold chain hiding girl though! That would have been worth the trip!!!