Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SASHA Last night............??

misskittie

UUUGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The night was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all left untiil closing around 7am.....and now I'm at the fucking office with piles of work!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll post my review later in thje day, but Van M. and Burridge were AWESOME!!!!!!! Sasha was good, although in general I liked him more at Cipriani's last month.

Great, great, I have slept 4 hrs in 72 hrs, recovering from my roll, nothing to eat since 6pm yesterday and I'm subsisting on 10 ripped fuel pill at the moment.....this is WONDERFULL!!

Originally posted by vicman

UUUGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The night was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all left untiil closing around 7am.....and now I'm at the fucking office with piles of work!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll post my review later in thje day, but Van M. and Burridge were AWESOME!!!!!!! Sasha was good, although in general I liked him more at Cipriani's last month.

Great, great, I have slept 4 hrs in 72 hrs, recovering from my roll, nothing to eat since 6pm yesterday and I'm subsisting on 10 ripped fuel pill at the moment.....this is WONDERFULL!!

Oh, stop complaining. Trying to sleep is even worse. I just woke up from two hours of the most restless sleep EVER! Time to wake and bake and try to kill the pain.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh, stop complaining. Trying to sleep is even worse. I just woke up from two hours of the most restless sleep EVER! Time to wake and bake and try to kill the pain.

Thataboy shady way to be a warrior. But how was it, the crowd,music,did they tag-team? the atmosphere, the VIP, and of course chyna:laugh: We want details, thanks

yeah, thats true, I "slept" or more like it threw my self on the floor for 2hrs at the post-party was not coming into work, but then I said fuck it, went to Bally's on L street, took a shower and made it to the office....feel pretty good at the moment.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Thataboy shady way to be a warrior. But how was it, the crowd,music,did they tag-team? the atmosphere, the VIP, and of course chyna:laugh: We want details, thanks

Yes, Kuro and I tag-teamed Chyna.

OOPS! Brain not functioning. :(

No, that's not what I meant at all. Lee Burridge and Jimmy Van M tag-teamed. Kuro and I just talked about tag-teaming Chyna. No wait, that's not right either. Kuro and I talked about the Jimmy Van M/Lee Burridge tag-team with Chyna. There. That's it. They spun some DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP shit for most of their set, then brought it up slowly right before Sasha came on.

Sasha comes on and immediately starts dropping sickeningly good tunes. Spent the first hour or so of his set upstairs, slumped on a couch not able to see straight, but we could hear everything from the couches, and it sounded money. And then some how we made it back downstairs, and I spent the rest of the evening standing on the dancefloor, very close to losing consciousness. But I was able to take in all the tunes, and he was just pulling sick track after sick track from his bag.

VIP was kinda cool. It was all the way up on the third floor, but those comfy couches were just what the doctor ordered.

I guess almost all of us were there. Myself, shady, malanee, chynado11, raver, joey from the MIA board, , kuro, crank 47, shady's group of people, malanees group of people, crank's group of people...

of course when chyna met the short bald japaneese kid (kuro) was a bit interesting...

I can only imagine the scene was probably close to a Jack Russell "meeting" his owner's leg.

yeah she was like, "your not short, nor bald, are you japaneese?" and he was, "no" and she was like, "so what gives?" and he was like, "its an inside joke"..then I wanted to explain the inside joke but thats when my Long Island Iced Tea started to hit me...:D

Originally posted by crank47

It's 1:52pm and I'm just getting home. What a night....

I heard Larry may have made an appearance this morning. That shifty little bastard comes to town and doesn't even come by to say high to me. I mean, hi to me. Fucking ingrate. After all the shit I've done for Larry, that bastard never tells me when he's coming to town.

yeah she was like, "your not short, nor bald, are you japaneese?" and he was, "no" and she was like, "so what gives?" and he was like, "its an inside joke"..then I wanted to explain the inside joke but thats when my Long Island Iced Tea started to hit me...:D

Damn, Kuro, you missed your shot. Sounds like Chynado's got a thing for the short, bald, Japanese types. You shoulda lied and said you were Japanese. Cause 1 out of 3 ain't bad.

Have I ever mntioned that Bjork is my favorite artist? Did you know that All is Full of Love is one of my favorit songs? I lost my mind when Sasha dropped that mix of it as his first song. Except for the fact that the song made me feel lonely and melancholy and heartbroken, it was fucking sick :D

Originally posted by Kuro

Have I ever mntioned that Bjork is my favorite artist? Did you know that All is Full of Love is one of my favorit songs? I lost my mind when Sasha dropped that mix of it as his first song. Except for the fact that the song made me feel lonely and melancholy and heartbroken, it was fucking sick :D

awwww poor Kuro, we need to get you an Icelandic girl, I'll go to thier embassy and see if they have mail order icelandic brides you can get...:D

awwww poor Kuro, we need to get you an Icelandic girl, I'll go to thier embassy and see if they have mail order icelandic brides you can get...:D

Yeah, there's a match made in heaven. A short, bald, Japanese dude with a tall, blonde Icelandic chick. It'd be like John Lennon and Yoko Ono in reverse.

Bjork isn't tall. If you hook me up with a chick who looks and talks and sings like Bjork I'd marry her the next day. It's funny because I imagined a remix of All is Full of Love that sounded exactly like the one Sasha played, because if I'm ever playing out for people one day I am going to force everyone to hear Bjork songs.

I didn't say ONLY Bjork tracks. But if I was doing my own remixes of them I'd stick one into sets all the time. If I played only Bjork tracks I would stop actually DJing and just sit down and close my eyes and listen and smile while the crowd riots.

Originally posted by dcsglow

hoy shit dude!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah jimi, holy shit is appropriate here, especially 'cuz crank left for Buzz on Thursday night and then made the post party at malanee's and somehow got lost in her basement for all of Friday and Saturday with out any food or water and just made it home at 1:52pm of today Sunday...I cant imagine how the poor dude is looking like, smelly, having not shaven for 3 days, no food or water, poor guy proly survived by :roll: for 90 hrs straigh....fawk, and I thought going out 3 nights in arow with 10hrs of sleep in 5 days was sick.....