Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SASHA Last night............??

misskittie

Originally posted by vicman

yeah jimi, holy shit is appropriate here, especially 'cuz crank left for Buzz on Thursday night and then made the post party at malanee's and somehow got lost in her basement for all of Friday and Saturday with out any food or water and just made it home at 1:52pm of today Sunday...I cant imagine how the poor dude is looking like, smelly, having not shaven for 3 days, no food or water, poor guy proly survived by :roll: for 90 hrs straigh....fawk, and I thought going out 3 nights in arow with 10hrs of sleep in 5 days was sick.....

Not to mention, Malanee probably ground the poor kid into hamburger meat. :tongue:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Thataboy shady way to be a warrior. But how was it, the crowd,music,did they tag-team? the atmosphere, the VIP, and of course chyna:laugh: We want details, thanks

how absurd pgiddy

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yes, Kuro and I tag-teamed Chyna.

OOPS! Brain not functioning. :(

No, that's not what I meant at all. Lee Burridge and Jimmy Van M tag-teamed. Kuro and I just talked about tag-teaming Chyna. No wait, that's not right either. Kuro and I talked about the Jimmy Van M/Lee Burridge tag-team with Chyna. There. That's it. They spun some DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP shit for most of their set, then brought it up slowly right before Sasha came on.

Sasha comes on and immediately starts dropping sickeningly good tunes and I spent the rest of the evening standing on the dancefloor, very close to losing consciousness. But I was able to take in all the tunes, and he was just pulling sick track after sick track from his bag.

um there was NO TAG TEAM whatsoever!! might i add..shady go to the corner-----> put ur dunce hat on too..

yeah they did have some deep shit but i was ready for the hard tracks..thats when all the energy came...i danced my ass off i must say non stop..feet killing me..then i was a trooper woke up 4 hours later and went to Manhattan..

cd

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by vicman

yeah she has legs, and the way she boogies...wow! :eek:

hey yes i do have legs!~grrrr...thanks for the compliment vic that was throught my burst of energy after the smackiness haha left..and yes i was looking for a short bald asian..and there i found kuro with dreadlocks and a visor hahaha...i wasnt disappointed..hes a nice guy

cd

[

Originally posted by chynado11

and yes i was looking for a short bald asian..and there i found kuro with dreadlocks and a visor hahaha...i wasnt disappointed..hes a nice guy

cd

[

I'M NOT BALD?!?!?! Holy shit. When did this happen :confused:

Nice meeting you finally Chynado11.

where is pgiddy?? shopping for a new weee wee??

bwahahahahaaaa;)

cd

"Im your bitch please hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

Ummm chynadog I think mine is perfectly fine, nothing wrong on my end. It's all hearsay, rumors and lies. btw, I like your quote

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ummm chynadog I think mine is perfectly fine, nothing wrong on my end. It's all hearsay, rumors and lies. btw, I like your quote

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....hearsay...damn ok...ur the one who signed one minute man not me...:rolleyes:

cd

doll16.jpg

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....hearsay...damn ok...ur the one who signed one minute man not me...:rolleyes:

cd

"Id love to be your bitch and let you hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

I was kidding obviously, you know a joke, hahahhaa You think I'm that stupid to put that out there on a public messageboard??Vixen shut up. I do believe it is all about quality not quantity, you do know quality, right.