Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by back2basics-

I was supposed to be in NY now, but got too many $$$$ tied up in various things and Iberia screwed us over. Rob don't use Iberia to fly to Ibiza, they are a bunch of useless tossers. When you going anyway?

Nah i havn't even been lurking, just been mad busy doing things like this...

adam-flyer.jpg

adam-flyer_back.jpg

i'm not sure just yet.. msoprano is setting it up w/ his travel agent.. we have to pick the time we're gonna go.. unfortunately september is out b/c of school..

big plans for new years?

Sorry i forgot DaVe banned out URL... like this...

attachment.php?s=&postid=534518

attachment.php?s=&postid=534505

Anyway, NYE not really. The guy who i was going to stay with in NY is coming over today so we will be having a small party and then maybe on to an afterhours. Sadley we don't have the luxury of Danny Howells :(

thats hot.. adam freeland is off the meter.. gotta love the breaks man :)

you need to get your ass in a car and drive here ;)

Sorry i forgot DaVe banned out URL... like this...

attachment.php?s=&postid=534518

attachment.php?s=&postid=534505

Anyway, NYE not really. The guy who i was going to stay with in NY is coming over today so we will be having a small party and then maybe on to an afterhours. Sadley we don't have the luxury of Danny Howells :(

Danny Howells!! I'ma going to that David...don't think rob is though ;). I'll tell you how it goes!h=

Freeland was a bit of a disapointment, he didn't really play a good set, Draco was actually better on the night. Still he's a nice guy though, he went down and stood by the dancefloor for an hour before his set and just chatted with people. The guys who we ran the night with have DJ Hyper coming over who has just signed to Bedrock Breaks, watch out for him playing NY he is bloody good.

Oh yeh i need another trip, in the New Year i will be over again.