Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: L.I.> Anyone Every Been or Heard of...

That was my gut instinct as well... I passed...

whenever anyone aks me to head out to L.I, that pet shop boys song "Go West" plays in my head.

No offense to L.I. theres some hot spots but there far and few between, and finding one is rather difficult, so usually winds up sucking...

Originally posted by dgmodel

That was my gut instinct as well... I passed...

whenever anyone aks me to head out to L.I, that pet shop boys song "Go West" plays in my head.

No offense to L.I. theres some hot spots but there far and few between, and finding one is rather difficult, so usually winds up sucking...

Wise decision. The only good place I've been to on Long Island was good only due to circumstance... that being Coco's, because it was summer and I took my boat there and they thereby neglected to card me or ask me for cover, although there was only one night when the music was good on the mainfloor.

its just a bar so dont expect any club type shit, i was theer once for liek 5 minutes and wasnt really impressed, althoght i think the LI bar scene is not to be knocked ... i wanna try some of those rockville center bars apparently they are crawling with hot chicks .,.. anywhere with hot chicks is worth tryin i think... i'll keep ya posted

Originally posted by joeydollaz

its just a bar so dont expect any club type shit, i was theer once for liek 5 minutes and wasnt really impressed, althoght i think the LI bar scene is not to be knocked ... i wanna try some of those rockville center bars apparently they are crawling with hot chicks .,.. anywhere with hot chicks is worth tryin i think... i'll keep ya posted

Hey - thanks for coming down to Abaya last night :)

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Joey is the expert on Watering holes all over NY. LOL Joey you were funny as hell last night at ROXY

i might come again next week ! e-mail me ur # i cant find ur card. i guess i missed the bulk of the meet up, next time we gotta chill and u have to bring me up to speed on all these new CP girlies i dont know !

orig posted by steve

- thanks for coming down to Abaya last night

no prob brother, i told ya i love that place ! i promise one night i'll stay til 2 !!!!!!! =)

Orig posted by italianchris

Those RVC bars are def crawling with hot hot girls

yo i'm sayingggggggg i need to check out that scene, its easy to pick up girls at a bar too. lets hit it !