Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Acosta play list

bjsil

i dunno what mix of EBTG he played, Im looking into that--

but he tore apart exit with:

rapture (riva mix)

resurrectiion-ppk

urban train (cosmic gate)

fire wire (I dunno what mix it was, not projects)

club bizzare (project)

incoming (Arome)

taking over space-his track (DJ wag's mix)

samb adigio (cosmic gate mix)

hardcore-cosmic gate

dreams (cosmic gate mix)

a few others

and he closed with my fav jam

world in my eyes (cosmic gate mix) - with the lights on and the snow coming down....

all in all a GREAT 3 hrs of muzikkkk

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by msoprano13

im not saying the venue makes the dj bad..im simply saying that most exit heads like noise so the dj will probally play what the crowd reacts to......

not true, a lot of exit heads hated judge jules...and i loved it! so there, blow me mike!!! :) lol

im not saying the venue makes the dj bad..im simply saying that most exit heads like noise so the dj will probally play what the crowd reacts to......

. . . you do have to keep in mind that unlike a resident DJ, someone like George Acosta can play whatever the hell he wants, here's why . .

. . With residents, the Venue pushes the DJ . . With Big Names it's the DJ pushing the Venue . .

.... Think about it and you'll understand . . cause I'm too cracked out to explain it . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . you do have to keep in mind that unlike a resident DJ, someone like George Acosta can play whatever the hell he wants, here's why . .

. . With residents, the Venue pushes the DJ . . With Big Names it's the DJ pushing the Venue . .

.... Think about it and you'll understand . . cause I'm too cracked out to explain it . .

So true.. definitely right on point.. a DJ like Acosta doesn't have to play to anyone's needs, he's already proven himself and his skillz.. good call phuturephunk :D

Im totally agree with you.

I saw Acsota at Level in Miami and he played a lot of new stuff.

Almost all the songs you guys listed are the ones he used to play back in the summer.

yo i hear what you guys are saying but i dont care who you are and how much you get paid....a dj wants to see his floor move weather there are 100 people or 10,000 people dancing...and if they gotta resort to cheese to move the floor in a particular venue that i think they will....i hear jp plays cheese when he bounces around to other clubs as welll....im not hating on acusta, i was just stating my opinion...i really wanted to check him out but once again draper for after hours kills any drive of me wanting to go to that place ever!!!!!!

yo i hear what you guys are saying but i dont care who you are and how much you get paid....a dj wants to see his floor move weather there are 100 people or 10,000 people dancing...and if they gotta resort to cheese to move the floor in a particular venue that i think they will....i hear jp plays cheese when he bounces around to other clubs as welll....im not hating on acusta, i was just stating my opinion...i really wanted to check him out but once again draper for after hours kills any drive of me wanting to go to that place ever!!!!!!

Hey hun, why don't you go to the guest DJ slot then head to whatever other club you like when train wreck comes on??

Originally posted by codica3

Hey hun, why don't you go to the guest DJ slot then head to whatever other club you like when train wreck comes on??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: train wreck

thats funny how everyone associates him like that....

yo we better meet up on fri