Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL: How Drunk will Joe Armenio be NYE?

pjfame

MY VISION OF JOE ARMENIO(NYE)..............

WASTED ON 2 MALIBU BAY BREEZES.......

BUSTED RED HIGH HEEL

SMEARED LIPSTICK

RIPPED STOCKINGS

ALL OF THIS HAPPENING BY 10:30 NEW YEARS EVE BECAUSE JOE SIMPLY HANDLE HIS/HER LIQUOR...........HAPPY NEW YEAR LIGHTWEIGHT........LOL

Originally posted by kirklop

MY VISION OF JOE ARMENIO(NYE)..............

WASTED ON 2 MALIBU BAY BREEZES.......

BUSTED RED HIGH HEEL

SMEARED LIPSTICK

RIPPED STOCKINGS

ALL OF THIS HAPPENING BY 10:30 NEW YEARS EVE BECAUSE JOE SIMPLY HANDLE HIS/HER LIQUOR...........HAPPY NEW YEAR LIGHTWEIGHT........LOL

THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kirk.....Nice one... Will you be in your usual NYE attire? Ya know. CK Jeans, Your great Vanz with old worn out laces and a nice cotton sweater :o) You know i got nothing but love for you...

Im getting the bows trimmed for the big time tonite too :o)

Now for Joe....My vision is he will be in one of the vips enjoying the open bar til 11 and buy drinks after open bar. Pumping his fist and screaming when manny takes the booth. around 1 he will be walking around piss drunk looking for ppl he knows that he didnt see yet or who didnt do a shot with him. Solicate those ppl to buy him drinks and shots for the rest of the nite. At which point he will then be on top of the bar/couch yelling how much he already had to drink. And finally after almost falling off the bar/couch we will stumble into the cafe bar or 3 room to sit down and fall asleep. :o)

I will be taking bets tonite :o)

Originally posted by jarmenio

Oh yes I was bombed!!! Spygirl how the hell did we go back and forth from Abyss to Bunka twice??? We are crazy!!!

Cuz one of us stayed sober!!!!!! You were hammered enough for the the two of us and then some!!!!!!! But it was all fun and well worth it:D