Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN : JOEG, JOE... whatever you want to call yourself...

atomicapples

hhaha, I'm alright... I can't remember if it was friday or thursday either... oh wait, it might be wed... because I was at work? I think so...

I was thinkin you'd be at psuedo thursday... wtf...

Yeah, so thursday was psuedo, friday i got completely blasted at roxy... and i'm recovering ever since... I think that helped clear my mind a little... but not really.... You know how it is...

NYE should either make it go away, or make it 2393259835980x worse.... I guess we'll have to see...

Where are you gonna be nye? Drag your wrx driving ass to vinyl...

Originally posted by joeg

hhaha, I'm alright... I can't remember if it was friday or thursday either... oh wait, it might be wed... because I was at work? I think so...

I was thinkin you'd be at psuedo thursday... wtf...

Yeah, so thursday was psuedo, friday i got completely blasted at roxy... and i'm recovering ever since... I think that helped clear my mind a little... but not really.... You know how it is...

NYE should either make it go away, or make it 2393259835980x worse.... I guess we'll have to see...

Where are you gonna be nye? Drag your wrx driving ass to vinyl...

i would love to...

but i have a few things i have to do for my babes on nye...

1 - i might have to work (i think im going to change my oil in the parking lot.. during work... lol.. corny as it may sound... but who cares...

2 - might just stay home... no one special will be with me, nor kiss me... so.. no point to go out....