Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, you knew it was coming...

vixenfoxxy

Not be so negative all the time

Not be lovesick and heartbroken all the time

Start running again

Actually spin in front of people somewhere (probably at Malanee's place)

Crush my enemies

Get a taste of Scratchapella's cookies

My reso's:

1) Quit rolling

2) Work out 3-5 times a week

3) Try not to smoke two packs a day on the weekend

4) Try not to smoke a pack a day during the week

5) Get lovesick and heartbroken at least once this year, cause yeah it sucks, but it's oh so worth it

6) Try to make someone laugh everyday, cause there's no better feeling than making someone laugh

7) Spend some Saturdays downtown taking in the sites, cause every Saturday this past year has been spent lounging on the couch

8) Just go with the flow

9) Get a taste of Scratch's cookies before Kuro. Cause you know what they say about cookies. Once you go Jap, everything else is crap. So I gotta make sure the short, bald, Japanese dude doesn't corrupt those cookies. :D

10) Get off my ass and get my demo out more, cause I should be spinning out a lot more by now given that my skills blow away half the shit out there ;)

11) Continue being so modest and loveable dance.gif

12) Bitchslap Vixen

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

My reso's:

1) Quit rolling

I intend to quit rolling as often as I have since September (because I barely remember what's gone on since September). But I ain't quittin' shit.

5) Get lovesick and heartbroken at least once this year, cause yeah it sucks, but it's oh so worth it

I'm starting to doubt whether the heartbreak is even worth the attempt. Fuck that shit. It's all about playin' bitches and pimpin' hoes is the oh-two.

9) Get a taste of Scratch's cookies before Kuro. Cause you know what they say about cookies. Once you go Jap, everything else is crap. So I gotta make sure the short, bald, Japanese dude doesn't corrupt those cookies. :D

They also say "once you go black, you never go back" but I guess that doesn't apply hear, does it? Believe me Shady I want Scratch's cookies much more than you and she'd be so very happy to watch me eat them that she wouldn't be able to stop smiling. You know, I keep wondering if Scratch is going to slap me the next time I see her for some reason.

12) Bitchslap Vixen

I'd smack that ass.

attachment.php?s=&postid=541788

Originally posted by Kuro

They also say "once you go black, you never go back" but I guess that doesn't apply hear, does it? Believe me Shady I want Scratch's cookies much more than you and she'd be so very happy to watch me eat them that she wouldn't be able to stop smiling. You know, I keep wondering if Scratch is going to slap me the next time I see her for some reason.

Oh, I think we're both in for a good slapping.

Wait, you're black??? :confused:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So I guess I can smack you up since you're clearly MY bitch? :D:laugh: Oh wait wait what was it? That's right... STFU AND BEND OVER!!! WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes my bitch you can smack me, but the bending over part, I think that should still be for you, clearly it's your speciality. BTW, thanks for the call again, dickhead. Happy New Years!

*work harder than last year on music or projects

*be optimistic

*more determination

*spiritual attention

*better discernment about others; watch i get myself into

2002 is all about me!

Happy New Years to you all!!

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg