Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1,000 twisted posts

heretic909

Originally posted by gothzane

Bows down before heretic's Club Godlyness.

heh Gratz bro.

:flame:

dude post info about new years...just to piss off dave..heh.

:flame:

Yeah, right. NYE down at True. A Dozen Hours of Decadence with Gomorrah. Finally found out my time slots. 8-9pm and 11-midnite so I'm definitely gonna play that track I wanted to for the countdown on the main floor upstairs. I'm kinda happy I got early slots also, since I imagine I'll be a little more than trashed later on in the night.

1,000 posts and only about 10 of them were about mentioning my name at the door at Flamingo East to guarantee that people get in on Fridays. I keep stating that I'm not making any money from it and that it's only for the door to know that the person is there for the party even if they're not dressed like our regulars, but yet my arguments go unaddressed and I still get grief for it.

Maybe I'll convince the head promoter to raise the admission to $30 and to have a guestlist thru CP. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, ummm, ok. Seriously, mention that you're there to see DRÄCOS spin on Fridays for the Fun House party in my sig, and it's only $5 admission, plus the doorman won't give you any grief even if you're dressed like a fuckin frat boy cause he'll know that you're there for the party and the music.

Oh shit. Now this'll get bumped to the promoters' forum even though I'm just the DJ and want people to be able to get in to my party. :worry:

Wanna hear SOMETHiNG GROSS about Chips AHOY Cookies....

One beautiful Morning I woke up, all excited to eat my bowl of MilK and Cookies....I had a BRAND NEW Package of Chips Ahoy cookies...I poured the milk in the bowl....then I tore open the SEALED plastic cylider-like packaging to open a ROW of the cookies...ANDDDDD.....I put in my 9 COOKies.....took abot two Bites.....Then Decided to Stare at the milk in the bowl....I saw some black things...But I figured.."WOW THey PUT A LOT of Chips in this BATCH" so I proceeded to STare (without taking another bite) took a spoonful of milk with a piece of the cookie...AND...WHAT DO I SEE?????????

MOTHSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........FreaKIN MOTHSSSSSSSSS.....That I thought were Chips.....I freaked OUT and then ran to the bathroom and puked!!! Pretty GROSS...DOnt ya think??? I called Chips Ahoy company and told them this....So they send me 10 coupons to buy 10 FREE Boxes of them....So I did...But Know I always look in the Bowl (really GOOD) before I take my first bite!)ca_promo_generic.gif

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Wanna hear SOMETHiNG GROSS about Chips AHOY Cookies....

One beautiful Morning I woke up, all excited to eat my bowl of MilK and Cookies....I had a BRAND NEW Package of Chips Ahoy cookies...I poured the milk in the bowl....then I tore open the SEALED plastic cylider-like packaging to open a ROW of the cookies...ANDDDDD.....I put in my 9 COOKies.....took abot two Bites.....Then Decided to Stare at the milk in the bowl....I saw some black things...But I figured.."WOW THey PUT A LOT of Chips in this BATCH" so I proceeded to STare (without taking another bite) took a spoonful of milk with a piece of the cookie...AND...WHAT DO I SEE?????????

MOTHSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........FreaKIN MOTHSSSSSSSSS.....That I thought were Chips.....I freaked OUT and then ran to the bathroom and puked!!! Pretty GROSS...DOnt ya think??? I called Chips Ahoy company and told them this....So they send me 10 coupons to buy 10 FREE Boxes of them....So I did...But Know I always look in the Bowl (really GOOD) before I take my first bite!)ca_promo_generic.gif

Well at least you've never found maggots in your cheerios. :puke: