Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roxy review

gammateam

What did everyone think about roxy? Besides the hot girls, what about the party?

I was Disapointed... The first night was much better... Carlo Caruso sucked ass, I have never seen a DJ kill the crowd as well as he did. I tried dancing but every few songs he would mess the tempo and bpm up then cut the beat so he could mix it. He had a shitty track selection and I didnt like him. I think the victory secret thing helped carlo kill the crowd. Yes the girls were hot but no one was dancing or moving around and that kills the fun. I personaly am not a fan of performances, but deborah just didnt fit in at all there. 2 Hard spinning djs to kick it in with some trance vocals, just didnt go well. Vicious, personaly thought he was better the first week, but hes still an amazing DJ. Overall I had a decent time. I think that this upcoming week. Jan 4th with be much better, Suzanne Palmer performing! So I would check out the roxy if u already havnt! You can find info on the parties at

w w w . o m n i w a r p . c o m

- Adam