Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are you KISSING tonight at Midnight???

xtotaleclipsex

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Hey Spragga...I think I met you at Roxy the other night...were u sitting at the couches for while?

Maybe? I was having a case of "The Oldness" and was chillin there most of the night - black shirt, grey pants, black guy :) ....What were you wearing?

And to think I was telling fiery the other day that I was pissed off that I didn't get to meet ya!

Originally posted by spragga25

Maybe? I was having a case of "The Oldness" and was chillin there most of the night - black shirt, grey pants, black guy :) ....What were you wearing?

And to think I was telling fiery the other day that I was pissed off that I didn't get to meet ya!

hehe...I knew that must have been you but it didn't phase me till later...

I don't know if you remember but there were 2 drunk girls giving each other a lap dance....I was the one standing near them (curled brown hair...silver metal looking shirt and jeans) I think I even asked u your name because you looked famliar but I wasn't even thinking about it at the time.

Yeah, I'm alone this year too. But my g/f said she'd give me a call from Switzerland when it turns midnite over there, so I should be expecting a call around 6pm, correct? I'm not too good with time zones.

But as far as midnite over here, I will be playing "Thousand" by Moby for the countdown at True and watching the crowd go completely berzerk. Then I will proceed to drink myself into a coma and pass out in the DJ booth.

I have no clue..dont really have a specific person ....

but

the girl i always considered as "the one that got away" will be there, we actually joked around about kissing at midnite, so if that happens, well '02 will definitely be starting off inthe right direction:D and you will never see Andy Smile so big:D(if thats possible, since all i ever do is smile anyway..lol)

Well I will be with my ex tonite and a million other peeps!!

I actually would love to kiss this guy who is going to be there tonight, but since my ex is going to be there it aint happening!!mad:

I promised my self no kissing my ex on the lips just a hug and kiss on the cheek we will see what happens tho....:rolleyes:

I will be tonguing my bottle of Moet!!:laugh:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

hehe...I knew that must have been you but it didn't phase me till later...

I don't know if you remember but there were 2 drunk girls giving each other a lap dance....I was the one standing near them (curled brown hair...silver metal looking shirt and jeans) I think I even asked u your name because you looked famliar but I wasn't even thinking about it at the time.

Where the heck was I when THAT was going on??!? I am truly senile. I'm so sorry but I can't remember at all!

I promise that next time we'll chat!

;)