Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls and Salad Tossin?

pennywise

i think that technically a finger in a guy's ass will stimulate his prostate, which is really tender and full of nerve endings...of course, the anus is also a highly charged sexual area on its own...i don't know if i have "cum harder" or anything, but it just feels good...also, i like that it is taboo and dirty

Originally posted by xxxpivo

i think that technically a finger in a guy's ass will stimulate his prostate, which is really tender and full of nerve endings...of course, the anus is also a highly charged sexual area on its own...i don't know if i have "cum harder" or anything, but it just feels good...also, i like that it is taboo and dirty

HAHA THANX

i definitely agree with skeemer on this topic I wouldn't do that to my man and I am hoping he wouldnt want that done to him either!!

I wouldn't want my man doing that to me either I dont know it is just something about the ass taht should be left alone!!

Skeemer I agree with you 100% on this one;)

Originally posted by synderella420

i definitely agree with skeemer on this topic I wouldn't do that to my man and I am hoping he wouldnt want that done to him either!!

I wouldn't want my man doing that to me either I dont know it is just something about the ass taht should be left alone!!

Skeemer I agree with you 100% on this one;)

WHY THANK YOU HUN;) GLAD TO SEE I AM NOT ALONE