Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everybodys New Years Eve?

cgm

I hope everyone had a great time. I ended upstaying at Bunka all night drinking massive amounts of alcohol. I had a GREAT time and thought Denny was amazing. When he began to talk right after the New Year, I was having flash backs of Tempts at the end of the night! I tried to stay the entire time, but it was pretty much empty when I left at 6:30. Where did everyone go?

What did everybody else do? Any good stories?

......originally me and 3 friends were supposed to hit vinyl for danny howells.....last minute 2 cancelled....so clubangel and i decided to hit bunkas.....cause all of our other friends were there!! i had such a good time......denny wasn't playing anything new......all stuff from summer...but bringing back great tempts memories!! 5 more months!!....so around 7am.....we found javy....and off we went to vinyl for some real music!!!! sorry javy that we couldn't stay longer.....but i was soo banged up that i thought i was going to pass out!!!!! i am a LOSER!!!

:blown:

hope everyone had a fun safe night!!!!

nice seeing you jarmenio and spygirl.....and of course my girl teresadf who was passed out upstairs in bed when i went to say bye!!! LOL!! you were WASTED!! haha!!

lisa

Originally posted by clubkitty

......originally me and 3 friends were supposed to hit vinyl for danny howells.....last minute 2 cancelled....so clubangel and i decided to hit bunkas.....cause all of our other friends were there!! i had such a good time......denny wasn't playing anything new......all stuff from summer...but bringing back great tempts memories!! 5 more months!!....so around 7am.....we found javy....and off we went to vinyl for some real music!!!! sorry javy that we couldn't stay longer.....but i was soo banged up that i thought i was going to pass out!!!!! i am a LOSER!!!

:blown:

hope everyone had a fun safe night!!!!

nice seeing you jarmenio and spygirl.....and of course my girl teresadf who was passed out upstairs in bed when i went to say bye!!! LOL!! you were WASTED!! haha!!

lisa

I had a blast at both Bunka and Vinyl!! Teresa - I am so glad we ended up going there first. And I can't believe we friggin drove to the city..who's bright idea was that anyway....Jav- I blame you:)..haha..and Lisa, I think that we actually got to Vinyl around 6ish but since it took me and hour to find my money and pay the guy at the door, we probably didn't enter until like 7...LOL..what a mess I was!! To all my friends - thanks for making this one of my best New Years ever!

:)

we went to Dinner and then Joey's. Joey's was packed - thank god we had a VIP section, Then after 6 we decided to stroll by Metro.

Granted it was somewhere to keep the party going but it reminded me of a mini Factory. The music was way too hard.

But all in all I had a great night-hope everyone enjoyed theirs!

I had a GREAT time at Bunka. Bunka was also a last minute decission for me!! But it was worth it!! I had such a great time with my girls.

Teresa - I am soooo glad we got to chill and run around. I am glad we got to bring in the new year together...many more times ahead! Thanks for helping me stuff my face!! Oh and by the way...HE is definitely like..."how does she know her???"

Bunka did a great job with everthing that night. I was in massive tears as the ball dropped and the clock hit 12. Thanks Bon and Crew.

HB was the best time ever. I was SO happy to bring in the New Year with all my girls. Jav it was nice to meet you. Jarmenio Spygirl and I were looking for you at one point in the night but we couldn't find you.

I know I passed out early....LOL....I drank SO much that night. Not even all those sub sandwiches helped right Lovedaclubs....LOL.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

:)

Originally posted by cgm

What did everybody else do? Any good stories?

Probably one of the better New Years I've had....I worked at SPICY from 7 pm until 9 am.....Around 4 am we were pretty dead when all the XS and BAMBOO people showed up and TEO T jumped on the 1's and 2's.....all the good peeps from the area were there, CEEOTTER, 007POURER, SHOTSFORTHEBAR, CODY05, COSMICGATE22....we didn't get home until almost 1 pm. Partying for 18 straight hours does wonders for your sleep pattern!!!!!