Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen You Silly Bitch

I SAID IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL BAN YOU..........YOUR BEING A DICK........AS FOR CHANGING LIGHT BULBS THEY COST ABOUT $120 TO 200 EACH...........PRETTY GOOD MONEY FOR BULBS DICKHEAD............I WON'T TELL YOU MY HOURLY RATE, THAT MIGHT REALLY UPSET YOU............BY THE WAY MAKING 20 TO 30% ON THE SALE OF A $3000 LIGHTING FIXTURE ISN'T TOO SHABBY..YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED FROM ANYWHERE YET SO DON'T JUMP THE GUN .............SO SELLING LIGHTBULBS AND PLAYING IN IN THE CLUBS 3 NIGHTS A WEEK IN THE WINTER AND 7 IN THE SUMMER PLUS A DOUBLE ON SUNDAYS BETWEEN SURF AND D'JAIS......NOT TOO BAD............BY THE WAY, WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? I'M REALLY CURIOUS....................WELL, NOT REALLY............GIVE ME A CALL.............I'LL BE AT ABYSS CHANGING LIGHTBULBS TODAY, I'LL BE THERE FROM 2 TO 7 AND I'M RUNNING THE LIGHTS FOR MANNY TONIGHT.......COME HAVE A DRINK............AFTERALL, YOU'RE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN, YOU CAN COME BUY MANNY AND MYSELF A SHOT.......YOU KNOW WHAT.....I'LL BUY YOU ONE WITH SOME OF MY LIGHTBULB MONEY......LOL........................HAPPY NEW YEAR

last thing you shoulda did was let saleen get to you..he made your ego blow up..not smart for a business man..i don't think you shoulda posted how much you make

last thing you want is someone you sell your services to is read this and renegotiate your contract/pricing

now that they might read how much you make, 20 - 30% is a huge markup..cars on average have an 8 to 12% markup that is always negotiated to basically nothing

hit that edit button...hurry up

Kirk is a well respected man in the industry, and I'm not talking about people who go to clubs or the bartenders who serve them. I'm talking about the guys who run the clubs that you go to every week-end. Understand something, just because you go out every week, doesn't make you an expert. Try working at a night club, try running a night club. You would appreciate what a guy like Kirk brings to the table. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Kirk an on-air personality for a NY Radio station not to long ago?

Someone send me a picture of this kid.

can you say BLACK LISTED!

Originally posted by saleen351

I ran a club for 3 years in college, the day I actually get black listed is the day I never post on here again. so I'm a on computer personality :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A bar in mississippi with a cd player isn't a club. If you have nothing to worry about post your pic.

Originally posted by davisg

Kirk is a well respected man in the industry, and I'm not talking about people who go to clubs or the bartenders who serve them. I'm talking about the guys who run the clubs that you go to every week-end. Understand something, just because you go out every week, doesn't make you an expert. Try working at a night club, try running a night club. You would appreciate what a guy like Kirk brings to the table. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Kirk an on-air personality for a NY Radio station not to long ago?

Someone send me a picture of this kid.

can you say BLACK LISTED!

I dont want to get involved with this because the truth is I dont know what truely goes on behind the scenes in these clubs but from what I do know I give these managers, promoters, djs, etc alot of credit. It cant be easy to manage a well known club. But I have grown to give HB alot of respect...especially ever since this Trend Thrusdays started - that took alot of balls....for NJ that is.

Saleen your a bitch......I know because your breath smells of your moms breast milk u little bitch....You got nothing else to do then to try and talk to industry members do you? You wanna feel big that you got a reply from someone in the industry. You wanna brag to your friends when you hear Kirks name of the radio dont you? Never heard your name on the radio. Ive been on, kirk is always on for some club...Nope dont think i ever heard of MC Lil bitch before. Installing and upkeeping of a lighting system is not changing blubs. Trust me a know....I do the same thing Kirk does but only on the retail end. Kirk is the one you should be thanking when you high off your crack ass looking up at the lightings, and all your stupid ass can say is "ohh lookie at the pretty light"

If it wasnt for kirk your ugly ass would never have gotten laided. yes even Kirk can make your ugly ass look good. Word of advice you preppy pretty boy spolish bitch, stop hiding behind the PC ill be at abyss tonite myself, ill give hand out in the booth with kirk so u know who i am. Then we'll all get to know another another. Then all the VIPs and favors you did in the world wont help you.

You guys are so right! Kirks lights can only help out saleena! Get him laid!!!! saleena got banned from clubs because of CP bashes lol! he deserves it! all he does is bash people! at first no friends in clubland now nothing but enemies on CP! good start for a saleen free 2002!!!!

Saleen This Is For You

Make Sure You Come Out

HUNKA BUNKA Weekly Events

Friday January 4th, 2002

music by: Teo T & Sal Parm

Velvet Lounge: Sizzahandz

Doors Open at 9pm

18 & Over for everyone

Saturday January 5th, 2002

Silver Ball 2002

Music by: Boris & Kirk Lopez

21 for ladies & 23 for guys

OFFICIAL MILLENIA INFO

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

:D :D :D :D

THE ONLY WAY MY LIGHTING WOULD HELP SALEEN GET LAID IS IF I PULL THE PLUG AND RESORT TO DARKNESS...........BY THE WAY TO THE PERSON WHO SAID I HAVE A BLOWN UP EGO.......I'M VERY DOWN TO EARTH....................HAPPY NEW YEAR

Originally posted by kirklop

I SAID IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL BAN YOU..........YOUR BEING A DICK........AS FOR CHANGING LIGHT BULBS THEY COST ABOUT $120 TO 200 EACH...........PRETTY GOOD MONEY FOR BULBS DICKHEAD............I WON'T TELL YOU MY HOURLY RATE, THAT MIGHT REALLY UPSET YOU............BY THE WAY MAKING 20 TO 30% ON THE SALE OF A $3000 LIGHTING FIXTURE ISN'T TOO SHABBY..YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED FROM ANYWHERE YET SO DON'T JUMP THE GUN .............SO SELLING LIGHTBULBS AND PLAYING IN IN THE CLUBS 3 NIGHTS A WEEK IN THE WINTER AND 7 IN THE SUMMER PLUS A DOUBLE ON SUNDAYS BETWEEN SURF AND D'JAIS......NOT TOO BAD............BY THE WAY, WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? I'M REALLY CURIOUS....................WELL, NOT REALLY............GIVE ME A CALL.............I'LL BE AT ABYSS CHANGING LIGHTBULBS TODAY, I'LL BE THERE FROM 2 TO 7 AND I'M RUNNING THE LIGHTS FOR MANNY TONIGHT.......COME HAVE A DRINK............AFTERALL, YOU'RE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN, YOU CAN COME BUY MANNY AND MYSELF A SHOT.......YOU KNOW WHAT.....I'LL BUY YOU ONE WITH SOME OF MY LIGHTBULB MONEY......LOL........................HAPPY NEW YEAR

$$$ light bulb money $$$ LOL.. Saleen need new head lights?

Originally posted by kirklop

THE ONLY WAY MY LIGHTING WOULD HELP SALEEN GET LAID IS IF I PULL THE PLUG AND RESORT TO DARKNESS...........BY THE WAY TO THE PERSON WHO SAID I HAVE A BLOWN UP EGO.......I'M VERY DOWN TO EARTH....................HAPPY NEW YEAR

Very true.... :)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I meet Kirk a couple of times and he has always been mad cool to me. He is probably one of the most down to earth peope in this industry.

Kirk is definitely one of the nicest guys in the industry.......Without a doubt:)