Chynado11!!!!

vixenfoxxy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chynado11

your just jealous that you arent included in the middle of us...

:bounce:

cd

"Im your bitch please hang your shit on me, thank you master"

doll16.jpg

I am jealous of that, but not being included in this breakthrough I am fine with. I wonder what this idea is? blonde's they never cease to amaze me.:eek:

the quote i like the rearrangement...im actually the master in the quote though bitch!! ;)

pgiddy are u getting a little defensive..did i hurt the ego too much...baby wanna a cookie..and some milk??

cd

"Pgiddys my bitch and I can hang my shit on him"

doll16.jpg

the quote i like the rearrangement...im actually the master in the quote though bitch!! ;)

pgiddy are u getting a little defensive..did i hurt the ego too much...baby wanna a cookie..and some milk??

cd

"For my milk and cookie Pgiddy will be my bitch and I can hang my shit on him"

doll16.jpg

Well since your offering, I would love to try your cookie, ok fine I'll have some of the milk too!

:D :D

Vixen, stop twirling your hair and counting paper clips, I know it gets frustrating, especially when you have two stuck together. Do you count those as one or as two? I mean they could be considered one because they are together, but then they are two seperate ones. Anyways your dear friend chyna needs some help and no this time it isn't her typical problem, nothing is stuck anywhere. I'm not saying it's wrong chyna, I understand you gotta do what you gotta do:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now the both of you could do me a huge favor and:blown:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

girl I think Pgiddy is still sleepin his unemployed lazy lump ass away....

Check yo PMs!!! (PMS??)

:laugh: Pgiddy Mental Syndrome?? IS that what that stands for??

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

Awwww look Chyna, our LITTLE WEE WEE PGiddy is JEaLouS!!!! :laugh: sticks and stones, little boy, sticks and stones....:blank:

case in point, not only is this hearsay, it's false, slander and defamation of chracter, you should be hearing from my attorney, Mr. Cochran any minute now. Please don't try to bribe him with sex either. Thanks and happy new year to my ho's:laugh:

I thought you wished a happy new year to your mom and sisters already??

Besides Cochran only works for black people, your white pansy ass can't get no love from JC!!!

That is right I already did wish them it, but that was for you and chynaho. Cochran is all mine, it's amazing what money can do. one paper clip two paper clip three paper clip......

Besides Cochran only works for black people, your white pansy ass can't get no love from JC!!!

WORD 2 YOUR MAWWWWWW, PEACE IN DA HOOOOODDDDD, LOVE PEACE AND HAIRGREASE is that what you say to get love pgiddy...JC just called me and said he nevah represented your cracka jack assss...

WAAAAAAAAAA

cd

doll16.jpg

WORD 2 YOUR MAWWWWWW, PEACE IN DA HOOOOODDDDD, LOVE PEACE AND HAIRGREASE is that what you say to get love pgiddy...JC just called me and said he nevah represented your cracka jack assss...

WAAAAAAAAAA

cd

doll16.jpg

yummm cracker jacks, I love them. But why is it that two of you ying yangs have to TRY and bash me? Can't we just be friends, I like all ho's, including you two, even though vixen has...nevermind

Originally posted by pgiddy

That is right I already did wish them it, but that was for you and chynaho. Cochran is all mine, it's amazing what money can do. one paper clip two paper clip three paper clip......

Nah Chyna see, he gets love by payinnnnnnnnnnn!! He even bought some cha cha off Johnnie Cochran!!!

Nah Chyna see, he gets love by payinnnnnnnnnnn!! He even bought some cha cha off Johnnie Cochran!!!

That's right I did give you $5, I forgot, but thats nothing to brag about. Just think about 75 more times and you will have enough for some decks, with my calculations, you should be getting them around May. DJ Strep:laugh: :laugh: