Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the beef with Hunka bunka??

...I dont get it...if you hate a club say what you must but why start drama over it??? I think we should all keep our comments to a minimum. I am all for respecting someones own opinion but why bash the place???

Yes...I am all for HB (as alot of you know)...but thats b/c I have (like I have said) done the city thing etc. and I have a good time there...the atmosphere and the people are great. But hey, thats only my opinion. Honestly, I am not a fan of Club Abyss but I wouldnt start drama over it and have people ban me from summer clubs.

Lets start the new year right!

:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

...I dont get it...if you hate a club say what you must but why start drama over it??? I think we should all keep our comments to a minimum. I am all for respecting someones own opinion but why bash the place???

Yes...I am all for HB (as alot of you know)...but thats b/c I have (like I have said) done the city thing etc. and I have a good time there...the atmosphere and the people are great. But hey, thats only my opinion. Honestly, I am not a fan of Club Abyss but I wouldnt start drama over it and have people ban me from summer clubs.

Lets start the new year right!

:D

there is one simple solution to the bashing to stop...and that is stop the shamless promoting....Its out of hand....Having ppl that work there post and ppl connected to the promoters and promoters bumping up the posts...those post arent' even suppose to be in this board.............When it stops I'll stop, and I did even though kirk the 100 watt lopez didn't read the nice things I said in the bonsolid hex post......so when it stops with the shamless promoting then I'll stop............

Originally posted by saleen351

there is one simple solution to the bashing to stop...and that is stop the shamless promoting....Its out of hand....Having ppl that work there post and ppl connected to the promoters and promoters bumping up the posts...those post arent' even suppose to be in this board.............When it stops I'll stop, and I did even though kirk the 100 watt lopez didn't read the nice things I said in the bonsolid hex post......so when it stops with the shamless promoting then I'll stop............

I did notice that post. I also noticed how you gave directions from the bonsolid website out.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

I did notice that post. I also noticed how you gave directions from the bonsolid website out.

See I'm not all bad...........

saleen, that was cool that you gave those directions out..all this bashing make you look bad..i think i read that you promote too and that you hustle and put allot of effort into it..i could be mixing you up with someone else..i don't know why you let these guys promoting the way they do get to you so much that you single out a club this way and rag on it constantly..regardless of what you write/say people are still going to go there..you are not going to make a difference in its turn out..you are one lone voice on this board..you are making allot of folks trying to make some $$$ post stupid shit as well bringin your mom into it..no one wants to read that shit..

you can read into reveiws knowing its a promoter who put it up..any smart person will know its biased and wait to read other people's comments

i like reading reveiws and party info..i'm sure allot of others do too

its obvious that you don't like promoter promoting their party on this board but you raggin on every party they promote isn't goin to stop it..they promote on other boards too..your crusade isn't goin anywhere cuz i'm sure you aren't goin to waste your time attacking them on every board

let it go already and do something productive..why not post your parties up aslo of course under a diff sig cuz sallen already has a bad taste..what the hell..when in rome................

What is the beef? I like to hear whats going on in nj so I check out CP..... But all there's is bashing.... what did someone do to saleen to make him so mad? well anyway saleen i would chill out from the boards awhile no one seems to like you! Then I can read about what's going on in NJ. all I seem to be reading about is posts about is a saleen witch hunt!

Originally posted by gianna01

What is the beef? I like to hear whats going on in nj so I check out CP..... But all there's is bashing.... what did someone do to saleen to make him so mad? well anyway saleen i would chill out from the boards awhile no one seems to like you! Then I can read about what's going on in NJ. all I seem to be reading about is posts about is a saleen witch hunt!

Seriously...I dont come on CP to read about Saleen!