Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lack Of Love....

Originally posted by nrgy112

So why don't you come to Shagfest2002, and well all give you some lovin?

ok no offence.. i have been to sex board meetups in the past.. most of the people are all talk anywho.. lol look at the date under my name its march 1999 i know whats up.. lmao

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

damn it andy.. i tryed to get lovin from u and u didnt know who the fuck i was! thanksssss lol

awwwwww hon:(

u caught me at like 6am..i was exhausted and hung over and it was dark in there....

IM sorry..plus i hadnt seen u in what...6 months?????????

next time u get sum lovin:)

i like this board. been here since 99 as well, and like any board, there's bound to be drama, idiots, etc. The goal is to sift through all that and appreciate what Clubplanet is: a forum for all to to be either :) , :( , :tongue: , or :eek: .

I've met a slew of kool, interesting peeps on this board. No one seems stuck up, or pretentious. And whenever there's a party i'm not too sure of, i'll post a thread, some people respond, and we got a hook up.

What was so diff back in the day ?

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

ok no offence.. i have been to sex board meetups in the past.. most of the people are all talk anywho.. lol look at the date under my name its march 1999 i know whats up.. lmao

Hey, your the girl that has all talk no action in your profile so it doesn't matter how long you've been posting!