Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Dimis

FUCK DIMIS

Steven Lyons, Dennis S and Jerry C started that party and made it BANGING....I dont know who this lunalounge faggot is but all he is doing it takin over promotions for a party they established...

FUCK DIMIS.......they started the only 18+ wed night in north jersey and this LUNALOUNGE kid is coming in....FUCK U!!!!

Dimis is going to close...take my word on that

DENNIS

FIRST OFF, DICK HEAD IT IS NOT MY PARTY, IT IS A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS THROWING THE PARTY NOW.

I HAVE MY PARTY AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH IT, I DO MEDITERRANEO (LUNA LOUNGE) FRIDAYS, AND SUNDAYS.

SO READ THE POSTS CAREFULLY, AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT, BECAUSE I SPECIFIED THAT IN MY EARLIER POSTS.

BE CAREFULL WHO U SAY FUCK U TO.

ALI IS THE NAME BEHIND LUNA LOUNGE, AND FAGGOTS ARE WHAT YOUR WHOLE PROMOTION TEAM IS.

AND........THATS IT I'M DONE.

Say werd u fucking homo...

Luna fridays....oooooo haha.....this kid is big time

Kid...I really dont think u know who your talkin to and regardless your boy is now using our party to make money....we left..dimi didn't kick us out....our party will be back shortly...

Peace

DENNIS

please understand that we got f*cked at dimis after we blew up the party and people when your loyal to a owner and make him money and he goes back and turns on you you would be pretty pissed. Im sorry for comments made by me and my fellow promoters but we will have another party and wipe dimis wednesday party away.

I DIDN'T SAY I WAS BIG TIME, YOU GOT IT CONFUSED ON WHAT I WAS DOING. YOU SAID I WAS TAKING OVER DIMIS, I AM NOT. I DO LUNA LOUNGE, I WAS CLARIFYING ON WHAT YOU GOT CONFUSED.

BY THE WAY, THIS IS HOW YOU SPELL WORD NOT(WERD), DUMB ASS.

AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT, WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE.

I JUST TALKED TO STEPHEN, AND HE TOLD ME YOU GOT FUCKED FROM THE OWNER, SO YOU DID GET KICKED OUT.

REGARDLESS, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW PROMOTERS MY FRIENDS.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING ABOUT THIS IS ALL

IN HOUSE PROMOTION. WE TRIED DOING IT WITH PROMOTERS IT

DIDN'T WORK OUT NO HARD FEELINGS. NOW WHERE TRYING IT

THIS WAY EVERYONE IS WELCOME NO ONE IS TRYING TO CAUSE

TROUBLE JUST MAKE MONEY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.

******HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE******