Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Misskittie

I saw your post in the LA forum, did you end up going to the Giant Party? I was visiting friends in Vegas and we drove to LA, if I had known someone from NJ CP was going out there, I would have tried to meet up wit' ya.

How amazing were those sets? I loved that Sasha played Xpander and Junkie XL did Future in Computer Hell, those are two of my favorite fucking tracks that I've never heard live. By the time PVD came on I had to sit down and take a break, dancing on that asphalt was murder on my lower body. I wanted to go to one of the after parties but unfortunately we had to drive back to Vegas to catch my 10:30AM flight back to Dirty Jersey. What an amazing time that was, let me know what you thought.

OMFG! Insanity!! Sasha had me in tears..literally. I rushed in to get in - body checking people in line with my girl to get to the front. Then we got in and darted up to the stage! Sasha was a fawkin mess! I couldnt believe he dropped Xpander. Gawd he always loved that song! Did you notice he didnt even relize it was almost midnight?? And all the drip faces he was making. Boy must've been snortin' some goodie!

Junkie XL was unreal. I never heard him before but he was hard from beginning to end. I MUST MUST MUST see him again!!

PVD...WHOLY SHIT! That man in unreal. Simply a God of the turntables! That Fiesta song...I MUST KNOW IT! My friend kept singing it over and over! He played some old tunes...WOW! I cant get it out of my head!!!!!

The crowd blew ass in the beginning. Slamming into me really hard and not being apologetic about it. As the night progressed, the pills must have kicked in b/c all you heard was "oh sorry sorry sorry about that" - lol Fawkin crackheads!

Did you by chance fall victim to the alledged water and soade outage?? Gawd that killed me. I was soooo thirsty and it took forever for them to restock! All in all..it was a fabulous night. After my roll kicked in, I couldnt dance anymore. I tried to early evening but the crowd would not cooperate and give me my required space to bounce around properly. So, I geuss that killed a lot of my dancing momentum.

I did get approached by an UnderCover. They always seem to flock to me for some reason. Like I look like a druggie or somthing?!?! Ehh who knows!

Yes...VEGAS and LA were both incredible times!!!! Im soo happy I was able to experience that. It was much needed and DAMN its got me purrin' like hell!!!!!!

Did you stay in Vegas too? We were at the Sahara Saturday night and the Mirage Sunday. WOW! I wanna go back!!! And Andy is right...I was havin a B.L.A.S.T!!!!!

woohooo!!