Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet room meet

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

Sydnie have you sent a date? :D Hey spygirl if we can dance on the bar I think we can do a little Karoke :laugh: :laugh:

allright! ok, how's the 9th to everyone? if that's too soon we'll do the 16th... send feedbacks here or e-mail sydniwade@yahoo.com me so i can set everything up

happy clubbing!

sydnie

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Bro,sorry about last night i was beat. About the meet up,im there. Spygirl is keeping the no-show trophy. IM not sure about saturday night(santana at X'S) ill explain when i see you. All i can remember from the last time at the whiskey was the looks on the peoples faces when we took over the place.!! TO FUNNY!!

I don't have the trophy...You do. Are we gonna have to throw you outta the sandbox?????:D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Wait guys... I'm confused... so WHEN is our little real world meetup? Did anyone actually set a date and place yet? Oh and by the way teresadf said she would dress up in a costume and perform "Like a Virgin" for karaoke.

I csan just see a Teresa doing it too.......Could you imagine!!!!!!

Champs Menlo PArk on the 9th

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I csan just see a Teresa doing it too.......Could you imagine!!!!!!

Champs Menlo PArk on the 9th

:confused: I thought Teresa told me it was now the 16th... I was planning on trying to get it off from work but now I will wait... is it DEFINITELY the 9th now? I really want to go!!!!!!

:confused: I thought Teresa told me it was now the 16th... I was planning on trying to get it off from work but now I will wait... is it DEFINITELY the 9th now? I really want to go!!!!!!

Hey girlie...according to JBR everyone is meeting at texas arizona in hoboken this thursday, 1/10..last time it was a lot of fun..and your always welcome to crash at our place! If people are having one on at Champs on 1/9 I won't be there..thats a Wed. night and with work I am not going out!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Hey girlie...according to JBR everyone is meeting at texas arizona in hoboken this thursday, 1/10..last time it was a lot of fun..and your always welcome to crash at our place! If people are having one on at Champs on 1/9 I won't be there..thats a Wed. night and with work I am not going out!

:)

Thank you baby!!!! You're the best. But I will not be around this Thursday, I am going to Philly for a few days. Maybe I can catch the next meetup... I hope!!!!!! :)

Well Syndie, what's the final answer????

suggestion ---

i noticed that when i was in r-bar this weekend they are starting to have an industry night on sundays starting the 13th.

i think it's reduced drinks and champagne for anyone working in bars, restaurants, ect.

i might check it out . . .

Originally posted by grovess79

suggestion ---

i noticed that when i was in r-bar this weekend they are starting to have an industry night on sundays starting the 13th.

i think it's reduced drinks and champagne for anyone working in bars, restaurants, ect.

What do you think of r-bar? Haven't been yet, and I have gotten mixed reviews....

Originally posted by grovess79

suggestion ---

Are you talking about the R Bar in Avenel (or Woodbridge) on St George's Ave? I went there once on a Saturday and it wasn't too bad. All the furnishings are by IKEA and it's pretty laid back. The DJ was desent but the crowd was a little stiff for my taste. I would go back again if I knew more people.:tongue:

Originally posted by sprincess218

Are you talking about the R Bar in Avenel (or Woodbridge) on St George's Ave? I went there once on a Saturday and it wasn't too bad. All the furnishings are by IKEA and it's pretty laid back. The DJ was desent but the crowd was a little stiff for my taste. I would go back again if I knew more people.:tongue:

That's the one I was refering to......